Fucking hell....GINA!!! WHYYY?!

A sudden knocking on the front door made me jump and nearly sent my phone to the floor. I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't even sure I wanted to see him. I still-

[Unknown: I know you're awake, Noona.
I can smell the coffee...]

Noona?
.
..
.....

Oh...

FUCK....

[Unknown: Please. Noona 🥺]

.....that's cheating....

Taking a steadying breath, I changed his contact name and glared at the door. He wasn't really here...was he? While I debated the possibilities, my phone blew up, vibrating repeatedly in my hand.

[JK 🐰👶🏻: Will you really leave your
favorite bunny abandoned outside?
All alone? People will see me...

....Maybe even Dispatch....

...........

Noona....please...

........😐😐😐😐......

Nooooonnnnnaaaaaaa😭😭😭]

The knocking got louder and more intense, and panic began to gnaw at me, but for a different reason. If he keeps this up....Another alert made me glance at my screen and flinch.

[JK🐰👶🏻: I wonder what the
neighbors will think...]

SHIT.

Swearing quietly, I hurried to the door and flipped the lock open, but before I could even reach for the handle, the heavy wood swung open.

"Eh.....h-hi...." I stuttered, my throat suddenly dry. "W-what...." before I could even formulate the rest of the sentence, Jungkook was inside, kicking the door shut, locking it, and wrapping me in a crushing embrace.

"I missed you," he groaned, his face buried in my hair and his grip tightening around me until I could hardly breathe.

Stunned, I lifted my arms awkwardly and patted his back. The way he was holding me made it difficult to hug him back. "I-I missed you too, Kook-"

"Don't." He sighed, cutting me off and pulling away. "Don't call me that."

Glancing away, he ran a hand through his messy hair, unwilling to mert my gaze. Seeing him clearly, my eyebrows drew together in worry.  Had he slept? He looked like he hadn't slept in days. Dark circles stained the skin under his eyes, even though he'd tried hiding it with makeup.