Friends?

A/N: Hiii my loves~~ ❤💜❤💜❤ Okay, so not the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😅😅😅 but I hope you all are having a fabulous day/night wherever you are, & that you know how amazing you are and how grateful I am for you 🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤ Let's jump right in! 😘🤓
~*~

Three weeks later....

Y/N's Pov:
"YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK, COME BACK HERE!!"

I tore after the bunny as he ran off with the new concept sketches for my winter showcase, cursing his long legs and my short ones. He'd been peaking over my shoulder for the last two hours, slipping into the living room as I reviewed the end of year show the company would put on in Paris. It was several months away, but the stress was already creeping up on me. And then there was the fact we also agreed to create custom looks for Twice, Red Velet, and NCT 127's comebacks.

The sound of the front door opening made me panic. If Kookie got outside with those sketches I would never catch him. Rounding the hall corner, I shrieked in surprise when I realized he was stopped in front of me, making me stumble as I tried to avoid crashing into him. The reason for his sudden  lack of movement was clear. Yoongi stood in front of the door, arms crossed over his chest, eyeing a certain maknae.

Tipping his head to the side, the glaring rapper softened his expression and held up a slim, blue portfolio for me to see.

"Yours?"

I nodded and shot Kookie a frown. "A certain someone wanted to see what the concepts were before anyone else."

Whipping his head around, the tallest pouted, whining cutely. "BUT NOOOOONNNNAAAAA!!!! You haven't done designs for us since we first met and now suddenly you're doing them for everyone else? It's not fair~~" He crossed his arms over his chest and bent down towards me. "We should be your favorites."

"Aish." Yoongi and I said together, before Yoongi smacked Kookie's head with the portfolio.

The maknae gaped at the two of us and I started giggling. Things had finally relaxed a little in the house. After the meeting we'd had my first day here, Yoongi had calmed down, no longer harassing me at ever turn like before.

Maybe he's finally letting go? I mean, it's been close to 7 months...what kind of person doesn't give up? Especially since it was his fault?

I ignored the tightening in my chest at the thought and shook it off. Those were questions I didn't need to think about right now. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't see Yoongi move until he was right in front of me, his new blonde hair falling over his face as he tipped his head to the side. The tiniest of smiles softened his eyes as stared at me.

"Everyone knows I'm her favorite." He said, winking and handing me the folder as he strode past us.

Or not....I watched his figure walk down the hall before quickly smacking my forehead with the folder. For fuck's sake! Who can live with these guys?! They're driving me crazy!!

Glaring at the wild rabbit, I tapped the corner of the folder against his chest with each word I spoke. "No. More. Peaking. It's. A. Surprise. Got. It?"

Kookie puffed out his cheeks before catching my wrist, stopping my assault on his chest and grinning. "Ne~ But make something special for me? For Christmas? Please?" He asked hopefully, his eyes shining so excitedly I couldn't stand it.

"Ugh. Fine." I laughed, shaking him off. "I'll make you a something, but oh my god, put that face away!" Groaning, I covered his aegyo with my portfolio. "I can't think when you make that face."