Who Are You?!

Yoongi's Pov:
"No. No! FUCK!" I yelled, punching the bathroom mirror over and over until blood poured from my knuckles.

Numb, I walked back to our bed and collapsed, hoping for a hint of her scent, but someone had washed the sheets. Tears clouded my eyes so I pulled her pillow into my face.

Why Y/N?

After a while, I wiped my face and noticed a small collection of items on her bedside table. The first thing I saw killed me. It was her engagement ring. Small and delicate, I'd designed it with my jewler to be just like her: unassuming, eye-catching, and competely unique.

The centerpiece was circled by smaller black diamonds, giving it a piano-like look, while white and black diamonds crisscrossed down the side of the platinum band. Glaring, I slipped it into my pocket, my fingers grazing the phrase I'd had engraved, "Forever & Always."

It was my promise to her, and sooner or later she'd wear it again. I'd make sure of that.

When I said forever, I meant it, babygirl.

Next was a note. I read it over and over again until the contents were seared into my memory.

"Yoongi,

I'm sorry for disappearing, but I can't take it anymore. I wanted to see if you would notice me vanishing from your life, but you didn't. How could you? You're never here.

I love you, Yoongi, and I'm so proud of you, but I'm selfish. I'm tired of being forgotten, and I'm tired of the lies....

Please take care of yourself, and be happy with someone new. I wish all your dreams come true.

-Y/N."

I doubled over my knees and yelled. I could almost feel something inside of me snap. My heart squeezed painfully, making it hard to breathe. This wasn't real. It couldn't be real.

Memories from the last month washed over me, making my stomach turn. Y/N surprising me with a romantic dinner and lingerie, trying to entice me into an intimate evening. Y/N calling me and sending me messages, and visiting me on tour for a weekend. How I'd snapped at her each time saying I just wanted to sleep. How those messages had eventually stopped, and I had been relieved. Irene...

Suddenly I ran into the bathroom to heave. When it was over, I washed my mouth out and walked back to the bed.

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID?!

Eventually, a calm settled over me and my breathing returned to normal. There was no way in hell I would let this happen.

"No, Y/N. You're not going anywhere, babygirl. Everything is going to be okay. I'm going to fix this, and then I'll bring you home."

Taking a deep breath, I ran a hand through my hair and relaxed. I could fix this. All I needed to do first was find Y/N and make her listen.

"M-min-nim?!" a voice squeaked.

I turned. An ajumma stood gasping in the doorway, holding a broom like a baseball bat. A purple apron and matching slippers made her look very comfortable in my apartment.

I narrowed my eyes and closed the distance between us, grabbing her arm and slamming her back into the wall when she tried to run.

"Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?" I growled, "And where the hell is Y/N?"

A/n: If you're reading this book, THANK YOU~~😁🙇‍♀️💞💜 I hope you're enjoying it!!
Hmmm....I wonder what's going to happen with Irene...should I tell you sooner or later? What about Sehun's post? 🙃 I'd love to hear your thoughts!! See you tomorrow. I 💜 you~