Chapter 18

Galaxy's POV

I went up top with my dad, Rocket, and Groot and the others were just preparing for battle.

"We get in and get out. No nice play." Rocket says.

"This will be so fun." Drax says.

"Okay.. Where should start?" I ask.

"Your not going. You and that boy are staying here. Kraglin you and Groot keep and eye on them. Everyone else lets go." My dad says.

"But I..." I say.

"But nothing Galaxy. Stay here. We cant lose you." My mom says.

They all left leaving me and Archie with Kraglin and Groot. Something seemed off though about the Kree and Sovereign ships. They all hate us so why arnt they... Wait the Communicator... Oh my god.

"Its a trap!" I say.

"What?" Kraglin asks.

"Its a trap. We have to get them back here." I say about to push the button that would communicate with my families pod.

"I am Groot." Groot says and stops me.

"I am not mad they wont let me fight." I say about to push the button again.

"Dont touch that." Kraglin says and smacked my hand.

"Hey dont hit her. Galaxy whats the matter?" Archie asks me.

"Its a trap Arch. The Sovereign and the Kree they want to kill my family. Its a trap." I say.

"The communicator, but how'd they know I had it?" He asks.

"I dont know the only one who knew was Gia and she... That little bitch." I say.

I pushed Kraglin over and went to take the controls of the ship and Archie blocked me just so Kraglin and Groot couldnt stop me. We got close to the ship and I got a suit for me and one for Archie. Groot and Kraglin followed us. We got inside the ship and they were really confused about what was happening. We then heard voices if my parents and the other Guardians along with our friends.

"No." I say.

We rushed in and the Kree and Sovereign were waiting for us. My parents and friends were locked away and out of nowhere some took Archie, Kraglin, and Groot away from me.

"Hey! Dont touch me." Archie says as they placed him in with our other Earth friends.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"Im with him. Whatever he said." Kraglin says as they were put with the rest of the Guardians.

Just then another door opened and Gia appeared from the other side and to think I trusted her.