Chapter 10

Galaxy's POV

I got cleaned up and dressed then I went back to the room I was staying in. When I walked in and Archie, Betty, and Jughead were waiting in the room. They all just looked at me and Betty walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" Betty asks.

"Yeah Im fine." I say.

"Well now seeing the green thats what I was expecting when I heard Aliens were coming." Jughead says.

"This is my fault. I told you to be yourself and everyone is being rude to you." Archie says.

"Arch dont. Its fine. I choose to show the real me and Im happy I did. I dont feel like Im living a lie anymore." I say.

"Okay... So can we talk about the voice." Jughead says.

"What voice?" I ask.

"From the dresser. Something just kept saying I am Groot." Betty says.

"What?" I question.

I took out the communicator and there was nothing there and when I was about to put it away I heard something.

(Through the Communicator)

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"No. No. Dont hang up. Im here." I say.

"I am Groot?" He questions.

"Yes its me Groot. Im right here." I say.

"I am Groot. I am Groot." He says.

"Dont be like that Groot. Dont say she is there when she isnt. Dont do that to them." Rocket says.

"Well he isnt lying." I say.

"Hey Lexi. Hows it going?" He question.

"Fine." I say.

"Hey Quill! Gamora! Come here!" He yells.

"What Rocket?" My dad asks.

"Yeah what to you need?" My mom questions.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"Groot dont lie." My dad says.

"He isnt lying dad." I say.

"Galaxy thank god. Are you okay? Gia told us about this Milkshake thing. Please tell me your alright. Why did you stop hiding your green?" My mom asks.

"Mom the Milkshake was easy to clean up and I had to stop. I wasnt myself hiding." I say.

"You need to come home. I dont.." She says, but I cut her off.

"No mom. Im here to do a job and Im not leaving until people see there is no trouble. Now Im sorry, but I must go now." I say and hang up.

(End of using the communicator)

I put the communicator away and closed the drawer. I just felt like punching something.

"You okay?" Archie asks.

"No. I just feel like punching something or someone." I say.

"You know Archie can help with that." Betty says.

"I dont want to hurt him." I say.

"You wont." Archie says.

"He has a punching bag across the street." Jughead says.

"Come on. I'll show you." Archie says.

We left Betty's and went to Archie's house and when we walked in some creature jumped on him.

"OH MY GOD! What is that thing?" I question backing away from it.

"Hey its okay. This is my dog Vegas. He wont hurt you." Archie says.

The dog thing came over to me and jumped up.

"It wants to kill me." I say backing away and bumping to the door.

"No he doesnt. He is just saying hi. Galaxy have you never be around a dog before?" He asks.

"I dont know what a dog is." I say.

"Oh.. You dont have any in space?" He questions.

"No. The only hairy beast I've ever in countered is Rocket. Drax says he is a creepy little beast. Manits says he is a puppy. Nebula says he is a fox. Though my dad says he is a raccoon. Also when Rocket jumps like your dog thing does it means he is angry and wants to kill that person." I say.

"Well Vegas wont hurt you. Come on pet him." He says.

"I dont know." I say.

Archie got down on his knees and started petting his dog creature. I slowly went over to them and got down on my knees as well and Archie guided my hand over to the dog's head.

"See he's nice." Archie says.

"Yeah I guess so." I say.

Then the dog tried to touch me with its tongue. I slowly backed away from the dog again, but Archie grabbed my hand.

"Dont worry he is just trying to give you a kiss. Its okay." He says letting the dog lick his face.

"Oh." I say and the dog licked my face.

"See not so bad." He says.

"No its not. Now Im not upset anymore." I say as I pet the dog some more.

"Well there you go. Though if you ever want to fight or something there is a boxing place we can go to." He says.

"That would be nice, but maybe not right now. I kinda want to pet this sweet dog alittle longer if thats alright." I say.

"Thats just fine. I'll get us something to drink." He says.

As he got up I just kept petting the dog and it made me feel better. I looked up for a moment and Archie was just  watching me. I gotta say that when the time comes to leave. These two just might be very hard to say goodbye to.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.