Chapter 15

Galaxy's POV

I pushed past all those in my way and I felt nothing nothing at all. Its been a few days and I felt nothing and thats eh whatever. Gia then tried to tell me the Sovereign and Kree took people from Earth and you know what why would I care.

"Mantis try to fix her right now." My mom says.

"I dont want to be fixed! I like this." I say.

"Well we dont. This isnt you." My dad says.

"Well it is now." I say and went into my room.

(On the Kree Ship)

Archie's POV

I woke up in cage with Vegas and Reggie and Betty, Jug, and Veronica were in another cage.

"Where are we? Whats happening?" I ask.

"Wish I knew." Reggie says.

Just then a gold woman appeared and she opened our cage to a small amount and took Vegas away.

"Hey! Thats my dog! Give him back!" I yell.

"Shut up." She says and took Vegas out of sight.

Now I was mad. These people took us away from our home, locked us in cages, and now they take my dog. These people are not as nice as the ones  we know.

"Archie, you want Vegas back?" Betty questions.

"Yes. I want my dog back, but there is no use." I say.

Betty did what Betty does best and she ended up opening the cage she, Jug, and Veronica were in.

"Great! Now get us out of here." Reggie says.

"Hurry Betty. They will be back soon." Jughead says.

Betty helped us out and we went to find Vegas. Though the gold and blue people went after us.

"You guys go ahead. Jughead and I will stay behind." Reggie says.

"Be careful." Betty says to Jughead.

"Dont worry. Just get Archie to Vegas and get out of here and get help." Jug says.

We left them and some others showed up and Veronica stepped in front.

"Go. I'll handle this. I've been taking self defense." Veronica says.

"Careful Vee." Betty says.

Betty and I heard Vegas barking and we followed the sound. We got to him while the others were distracted cause we got out. Betty let Vegas out of the cage and we went to find away out. When we did we found an escape pod and Vegas climbed inside first and there was only room from one of us.

"Betty, you go." I say.

"What? What about you and everyone else?" She questions.

"We'll be fine. Just fine Galaxy and Gia." I say.

Just then a blue man walked in and Vegas barked at him.

"You two wont be going anywhere. You cant leave your friends behind." The man says.

Vegas just kept barking and when the guy came closer Betty knocked me into the escape pod.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"Go Archie." Betty says.

She pushed the button and I went on my way.

"Where would you like to escape to?" The pod asks.

"Ummm... Some place that has human looking Aliens." I say.

"I dont understand do you need help? Should I take you to Xandar?" The pod asks.

"Yes. That would be nice." I say.

"Just relax. We are going as fast as we can to get you to safety." The pod says.

The pod went fast and the next thing I knew I landed and when the door opened. I got out slowly and Vegas got out after me. Just then Vegas sniffed the air and he then barked and ran off.

"Vegas come back!" I yell.

I chased him to this other ship and he just kept barking at it, but not in a mean way. It was like he was excited about something.

"What is all this racket? Get away from our ship or I'll kill you!" This Raccoon says.

Vegas went over to the raccoon and sniffed him and the Raccoon tried to push him away.

"Are you Rocket?" I ask.

"Who whats to know? Who are you?" Rocket asks.

"My name is Archie Andrews and this is my dog Vegas. We are from Earth and we need help." I say.

"No can do. Sorry." The raccoon says.

I knew he was lying and then out of nowhere Vegas ran inside the ship and I quickly followed after him.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.