"You're right, I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. Was there anything else?" I asked her.

"No that's all. I know the Bella topic is a touchy subject, so I didn't know if you wanted to talk about it in front of anyone else. I'll be there tomorrow too, I'm assuming Harry will be as well, so if Bella is a b*tch to you then Cal and Harry can roughly escort her out with her shit!" She laughed, and I couldn't help but laugh with her at the thought of the boys carrying her out of our apartment.

"LB get over here!" Eleanor called out, and Sam and I made our way over to the sofas where everyone was seated. I took a seat on Harry's lap and he wrapped his arms around me, tracing patterns with his finger along my stomach. I was barely even pregnant, but with how much he was already finding any excuse to touch my stomach, I knew how touchy feely he was going to be for the next eight months.

"The shows about to start, we're sitting up in a box today! Do you want to go up and start drinking early?" She asked me.

"No!" Harry and I said at the same time. Mine was a more polite no, his was very firm and shocked she would even suggest it type no. She didn't know I was pregnant, but he was making it quite suss right now.

"Okay dad, I wasn't planning on getting her drunk!" She laughed at him.

"No I mean, she's on some medication for her blood pressure, and the doctor was very adamant she couldn't mix them with alcohol, and he told me to make sure she didn't drink," he saved us both, and I was surprised at how good of a liar he was.

"Oh fair enough, well I'll drink for both of us then!" She nudged me and I laughed the whole situation off.

"I'm going to go up to the box with Sam, El and my parents! Have a good show, I'll be watching!" I kissed him on the lips. "And don't forget to put on an extra good performance, but do save some energy!" I whispered into his ear and tried to stand but he pulled me back down.

"I always have energy for you," he whispered back and I slightly blushed at the look my mum was giving us right now. I knew she couldn't hear what we were saying, but I was sure she had some idea since we were both smiling at each other like a pair of sex crazed teens on heat.

"Have a good show everyone!" I said before leaving the room and making my way up to the crowd to watch my boyfriend perform.

...

"So what were you and Sam talking about earlier?" Harry asked as we walked into my apartment. Sam and Cal were out getting food, so Harry and I had the apartment to ourselves for a bit.

"She was just telling me that Bella is coming over tomorrow to get the rest of her things," I told him. Harry didn't really know Bella, he had met her a couple of times but she was never really around when he was.

"You don't seem excited about it..." He stated the obvious. I lead him into my bedroom and flung myself across my bed.

"We're not friends anymore, I don't know what happened but we just stopped talking one day," I explained to him. He laid next to me propped up on his elbow looking down at me.

"Does it upset you?" He asked.

"What is this a therapy session?" I laughed at his question.

"No, sometimes it just helps to talk about this stuff. I want to hear about what's going on in your life, I have about seven months to catch up on." It always amazed me that he wanted to hear about my problems, and know about my life. I remember with my last boyfriend, I would try to talk to him about something and he would zone out and act uninterested.

I guess Harry wasn't like most guys, he genuinely cared about what I had to say, and sometimes I just thought he wanted me to talk just so he could hear my voice. He often told me how sexy my accent was, and I didn't exactly agree with him. I suppose to any Australian our accent sounded unappealing, but to everyone else it was the most interesting thing they'd heard.