Kill The Little Sister

(A/N: Happy 4th of July everybody! Sorry for a long wait, my room wall was broke, and someone has to clean up and painted it. So here's a new chapter. And this chapter takes place of Akame ga Kill series. Enjoy.)

Meanwhile, Akame arrived to the institution ruins to meet with her sister Kurome. Akam look at the place and it brought back memories before heading inside to find her sister. There was Kurome waiting for Akame to arrive and sees her sitting. She then brings herself up to her feet and approach to Akame.

Kurome: "I knew you show up Akame."

Akame: "Hello Kurome."

Kurome: "You want a snack?"

Akame nodded and Kurome give her a snack and they both sat down talking about their past and their recent jobs as assassins back working for the Empire.

Kurome: "You remember this place don't you? This isn't the first time we met here it's also a place when you turned your back on us. Seems like the perfect place to kill you. It sure takes me back, no matter what happens to us you were always there looking out for me"

Akame: "We never had anyone else but each other and this was the only place that felt needed. They trained us to be assassins for the empire. We've learn to stop uprisings before they started. That was the way we were taught to protect the peace under the Empire. We've learn to kill who might be a threat to the empire. As far as we knew we were doing the right thing. After being raised by different squad we got the chance to be together again. You came in as a replacement for someone who has been killed."

Kurome: "After that the two of us were inseparable like we were trying to make up for everything when we were apart. We were the ultimate team, some of our missions were difficult but I made it through because I have you. If you were with me I was happy but then you betrayed the Empire and joined Night Raid and your boyfriend, Spider-Man. Why? I tried so hard to stop you. Being abandoned by my own sister absolutely crushed me. Every day since you left I can imagine more and more ways to kill you."

Akame: "Is killing me going to solve your problems?"

Kurome: "There is no solution however if I kill you then you can be beside me for all eternity."

Kurome pulls out Yatsufusa and summons Natela and Doya but cough up blood from using her weapon.

Akame: "Using an Imperial Arms is very strenuous and it must be unbearable you're so weak. I can end your suffering."

Kurome: "Sister. It's time for us to fight to the death."

Meanwhile with Spider-Man, he's web-swinging to find his lover and see's a blue armor figure heading to a same direction as he is.

Spider-Man: "Strange? That guy is heading to a same location as me. Maybe he's with Kurome. Gonna go follow him."

Spider-Man then follows the blue figure to find and save Akame.

Back to the assassins, Akame and Kurome had begun their duel and both of them swinging their imperial arms as Kurome have some assistance from Doya and Natala as they both attack Akame but she dodge them with the use of her reflexes. Doya blasting some bullets from her pistols as Akame deflects them with her sword and gets out of dodge when Natala again charges at the assassin. Akame and Kurome charge at each other and clash with their swords before pushing each other away. Just when the two could continue to fight until they felt something rumbling from underground.

Before they could act, someone big erupt from the ground, roaring as it rise continuing to roar. Akame and Kurome took their attention to the monster.

Kurome: "Danger Beast."

Akame: "It must've come out of hiding when it sensed our desire to fight."