Brave & Serious Heroes

At Brinstar, Zero Suit Samus, the Bounty Hunter within, jumped in on her Gunship and preceded her mission of defeating the Subspace Army.

Zero Suit Samus: "Time to show the skills the Chozo have taught me well."

She watched her back as she walked forward with her Paralyzer Gun in her hand. She had to fight some Joulions and Zeros to make way.

Zero Suit Samus: "With my Power Suit, I could destroy these things no problem, but it took control of itself and now can fight without me. But I have my Paralyzer Gun, this new flexible, glossy costume, and these new jet boots I got with me."

One big Joulions went to attack and her Paralyzer didn't work, and she tired to attack with her Jet Boots and it didn't work. She also transformed her Paralyzer into a Plasma Whip and started whipping the thing, it hurted the Joulion, but then, the Radiant Hero of Legend, Ike shows up with an Great Arther attack and split through the Joulion.

Ike: "LAH!"

Zero Suit Samus and Ike then teamed up to fight.

Ike: "Greetings, Zero Suit Samus."

Zero Suit Samus: "I've seen you've change a lot since Brawl."

Ike: "Yes, well, I have change. I'm now known as the Radiant Hero instead of a Greil Mercenary, I changed my look. But that class level still reminds me of my father, Greil."

Zero Suit Samus: "I'm sorry when you lost him."

Ike: "That's why I face the Black Knight for my father's vengeance. Regnell and I will save the world."

Zero Suit Samus: "I do miss my parents, even though I never met them in person because they were killed and I was raised by the Chozo. Even Goku was raised on Planet Earth after his real planet, Planet Vegeta was destroyed along with his parents. And another thing, who's Rengell?"

Ike: "My heavy, strong two-handed sword here. But I'm able to hold it with one hand."

Zero Suit Samus: "All right, we should get moving. The Subspace Army are back and we need to stop it."

Ike: "Right."

And they leave the stage.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Mega Man joined your team.