The Blue Blur

Meanwhile, Mario's team were at Mario Galaxy and the Luma's gathered around Rosalina.

Rosalina: "Alright. Hello, Lumas!"

Soon, they were attacked by a swarm of Waddle Dees attacked them following orders from their King.

Kirby: "It's him."

Marth: "Who's him?"

Kirby: "My archnemesis, King Dedede, he is always choose to be on the good side at the last minute."

Their leader, King Dedede shows up.

King Dedede: "Foo, foo, foo, foo!"

Kirby tired to attack him, but was down in an instant.

King Dedede: "Wah, wah, wah, wah!"

Rainbow Dash: "Not cool."

The others tried to fight, but they were hit by an army of Gordo being thrown by the King.

The assist trophy, Nightmare came and everything was now dark out black to see nothing at all. During that, King Dedede escapes with his army and the stage turns light again before Nightmare disappears.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh, Come on!!"

Link: "Where did Dedede go?"

Kirby: "Probably to start trouble again as usual."

Mario: "We all better train for a greater good."

Pinkie Pie: "And I know just the place to train?"

Pinkie Pie breaks the 4th wall and morphs Mario Galaxy to Green Hill Zone much to everyone's shocked.

Wii Fit Trainer: "What just happen!?"

Marth: "How did she do that!?"

Rainbow Dash: "She's just Pinkie Pie."

While the others are now training, DK & Diddy were eating some Bananas out of there hands and Pinkie Pie was eating Cupcakes.

Peach/Zelda: "Now it's not the time for eating."

DK/Diddy/Pinkie: "Aww...!"

???: "Pinkie Pie daring, is that you?"

Pinkie Pie turns around and see's a silvery-white earth pony with a violet hair. It was Rarity.

Pinkie: "Rarity!"

Pinkie ran and hugs her.

Rarity: "It's wonderful to see you again Pinkie Pie."

Zelda: "So you're Rarity. Pinkie Pie told us all about you. And I heard you like making dresses."

Rarity: "Are you two Princesses? It's a honor to meet you all. And yes, I am dress maker, it's my hobby."

Peach: "Mine showing us?"

Rarity: "Gladly."

Rarity spots Diddy Kong and see's a Smash Ball. She grabs it and uses her Final Smash, Extreme Makeover and gets her changing veil and dresses Diddy into a fancy suit and she succeed as Diddy looked embarrassed much to DK's laughter.

Rosalina: "Fancy. If only the girls or boys like yourself will be just like you or in love."

Rarity: "I've been inspired by the generosity of my little Spikey-wikey, who gave me this beautiful fire ruby, one of the kindest acts I've ever experienced."

Peach: "Then, I hope he's very pound of you."

Rarity's cat, Opal shows up and see's Diddy in a fancy dress and attacks him much to DK shocked and goes to help him.

Rainbow Dash: "Oops, sorry Rarity."

Rarity was seen wet and gets angry at Rainbow Dash.

Rarity: "When I get back, you're gonna get it Rainbow Dash!"

They all started to fight each other. First, it was Link and Marth.

Marth: "Keep you're eyes open."

Kirby and Diddy fought. Kirby won and did a little dance. DK versed Zelda and Zelda won and played with her magic. Pinkie Pie sits on her beach chair, eating her Popcorn and was joined by Rainbow Dash and Rarity. Peach and Rosalina fought and Rosalina won she danced with her Luma. Finally, Mario versed Mega Man. They ran each other and were about to fight, but they were kicked away because a blue hedgehog, Sonic shows up and started break dancing.

Sonic: "Come on, step it up!"

Sonic started fast-moving attacking everyone quickly expect for the Ponies. Sonic grabs the Smash Ball and uses his Final Smash, Super Sonic.

Sonic: "Super Sonic Style!"

He defeated them.

Sonic: "That was almost too easy!"

The Heroes returns and meets the hedgehog.

Mario: "Sonic!"

Sonic: "Sonic's the name, speeds my game! Sup Mario."

Sonic called an assist trophy. It was Shadow The Hedgehog and he used Chaos Control to slow everybody down.

Shadow: "Chaos Control!"

Sonic: "Everyone's too slow! I hate that! Oh well, Time to put the speed-life in 'em! Ha Ha!"

He started using all of his moves—Stranded attacks, Dash attacks, Tilt attacks, Special attacks, Aerial attacks, and Smash attacks.

Mario: "You wanna join our team?"

Sonic: "Sure thing!"

Rainbow Dash: "It's that you Sonic?"

Sonic: "Hi Dashie!"

Rainbow Dash smiles and hugs Sonic with tears of joy much to Rarity's and Pinkie's happiness by this beautiful moment.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Fox, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Falco, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Sonic, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Mega Man, and Son Goku joined your team.