Lucas's Revenge

Meanwhile, Ness and Lucas went to Onett to fight the leader of the Pigmasks, Porky Minch.

Lucas: "Where is he?"

First, Porky was nowhere to be found.

Ness: "Lucas, be quiet."

Lucas: "Why?"

Ness: "My psychic abilities are giving me a warning."

Soon, a laser was going to both Ness and Lucas, and they both each other's fate.

Ness: "Lucas!"

Ness: "Ness!"

Both: "Look out!"

They both noticed each other fate quickly and they reflected it with their Side Smashes.

Lucas: "Porky!"

Porky got hit by his own lasers and was brutally damaged.

Lucas: "Claus...Mother..."

Ness: "It's okay, Lucas, we'll do this together."

Porky started shooting again and the PSI Boys were absorbing it with their PSI Magnet.

Ness: "Nice try."

When they started attacking, Porky wasn't getting damaged. Soon, Ness has a plan.

Ness: "Lucas, listen, in the distant future, we have to trap Porky to get him in one space and do as many attacks as possible. Here's the plan..."

Ness whispered in Lucas's ears and Lucas got the memo.

Lucas: "Let's do it."

First, Lucas got ahold of Porky with his Rope Snake, and then Ness got him from behind with his knock backing PK Fire, Lucas let go, Ness grabbed Porky and was pummeling him, until Lucas charges up his most powerful attack... his Up Smash. Ness forward threw Porky, leading him in Lucas's Up Smash, which got Porky down. A Smash Ball shows up.

Ness: "You get it, Lucas. It's your destiny."

Lucas nodded and grabs the ball. Lucas did his Final Smash, PK Starstorm.

Lucas: "PK Starstorm!"

Porky was soon defeated. Ness and Lucas fist bumped.

Lucas: "Alright, we did it!"

Ness: "Don't celebrate just yet. The real enemy is approaching soon. I can feel it. Let's head to the Final Destination."

Lucas nodded and the boys took off to the Final Destination.