Spiders & Magic

Meanwhile in Ponyville, in the Castle of Friendship. A certain princess alicorn is reading her books while her assistant, baby dragon, Spike is eating rubies. The princess reading her book was Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight: "Reading is something everypony can enjoy, if they just give it a try."

Spike: "I know, I won't."

Twilight ignores Spike hating books and just continues reading. When suddenly, there was a blast sound coming from outside and Twilight heard it and goes check it out. When Twilight checks it out, she see's a little destroyed buildings on fire and 20 Changelings are holding ponies hostage.

???: "Princess Twilight!"

Twilight: "That voice... It can't be..."

Twilight was now afraid and slowly turns around as she see's her old foe has returned. It was Lord Tirek.

Twilight: "Tirek!? You're alive!?"

Tirek: "Indeed, the Subspace Army has free me from my horrible prison. And now, I can have revenge against you, your friends and Equestria."

Twilight: "The Subspace Army had returned!? Impossible! Me and my friends defeated them along with our new friends on our side."

Tirek: "Well, somehow they might have a new leader ordering them. And it doesn't certain me, I'm here for my revenge and it's time for you to pay the price."

When Tirek was about to attack Twilight, he got shot by the eye by a web and Twilight saw it and was confused by this. Twilight then turns around and see's a red and blue costume figure at the cliff and the figure leaps over to Twilight and landed at her side. It was Spider-Man (OC).

Spider-Man: "Look out! Here comes the Spider-Man!"

Twilight: "Hey, I know you, you were with me and my friends that long ago when we stopping the Subspace Army."

Spider-Man: "Hello, Princess. You're doing okay?"

Twilight: "Better now that you're here."

Tirek manages to get the webbing off of him and meets the wall-crawler.

Tirek: "I don't know who you're are, but I'm not letting you getting in the way of my revenge."

Spider-Man: "Well, if you want to earn your revenge. You're have to go through me."

Tirek: "My thoughts exactly."

When Tirek was about to attack, Spider-Man leaps and punches Tirek in the face. Spider-Man shoots his web up and web-swings, kicking Tirek in the back.

Spider-Man: "Web-Swing!"

Spider-Man was surrounded by 20 Changelings and see's a Smash Ball above them. Spider-Man jumps and grabs it. He then uses his Final Smash, Maximum Spider as he kicks 20 Changelings, creating a huge web at the middle, trapping and performs several flying kicks through them, ensnaring them in a series of webs. Spider-Man then finishes the Final Smash with one final, powerful foot-stomp to send the opponent crashing down and the Changelings are defeated.

Spider-Man: "With great power, comes a great beatdown." triggered his Spider-Sense. "Spider-Sense's tingling!"

Spider-Man turns around and gets hit by Tirek with a powerful kick and Spider-Man is down, unconscious much to Twilight's shocked and worried.

Tirek: "Now time to finish you."

Twilight couldn't bear to watch this anymore and see's a Smash Ball and goes for it. When Tirek was about to finish Spider-Man off, he was shot by a Magic Spark from Twilight and Tirek faces her and was shocked now because Twilight gets the power of the Smash Ball and uses her Final Smash, Rainbow Power.

Tirek: "Oh no. Not again."

Twilight: "As princess, I believe I have the power to spread the magic of friendship across Equestria. That is the role I am meant to have in our world! The role I choose to have! This is the end for you Tirek!"

Twilight then fires her Rainbow Blast and eliminate Lord Tirek for good this time. Twilight then was back to normal and ran to Spider-Man and checks on him.

Twilight: "Are you okay? Spider-Man?!"

Spider-Man regained consciousness and see's Twilight in front of him.

Spider-Man: "Is it over?"

Twilight: "Yes. He's gone."

Spider-Man: "Good."

Spider-Man then stands up and looks around seeing every pony cheering for their saviors. Spider-Man and Twilight waves them back and looks at each other.

Spider-Man: "Well, Tirek say the Subspace Army are back. So I'm going to stop them. Care to come?"

Twilight: "Of course, let's go stop them together."

Spider-Man nodded and him and Twilight are leaving Ponyville to stop the Subspace Army.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Fox, Ness, Peach, Zelda, Marth, Zero Suit Samus, Falco, Ike, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Sonic, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Spider-Man, Mega Man, and Son Goku joined your team.