"What do you mean you're not the Flash."

"I don't even know who the Flash is on this earth, my name is Barry Allen." Barry introduce himself as his face stopped vibrating.

"That isn't the Flash's name, and what do you mean 'this earth'." Superman asked as he breathed taking in the Sun's rays as he slowly feels himself getting better.

"Speedsters are able to become fast enough to travel between different earths, I was sent here and told that you can help me get settled in."

Superman looked confused before Barry then filled him on what was going on, who he was, where he came from and why he is here.

They were both sat on the edge of the Daily Planet's roof discussing this as Superman is feeling a lot better.

"You're clearly more experienced than the Flash of this earth, he moves fast but I can still see him but you, I don't even see you move. What did you do to Zod?"

"I vibrated my molecules to the same frequency as air, allowing myself to phase through his skin, I snipped the nerves in his arm and in his neck, paralyzing him." Barry explained.

"You... pretty much made him unable to work for the rest of his life?" Superman said shocked.

"Oh no, Kryptonain's are pretty resilient and can heal from anything, all I did was pretty much immobilised him until the correct authorities come and take him away, he is probably locked up in the DEO by now."

Superman's face contorted at the mention of the DEO.

"Guess you don't get along with them."

"Yes, that's right. So what now, as far as I am aware.. You're more experienced at being hero than I am. You planning to get back at it or something? I mean, I suppose I have a favour ff you if you're willing. I can get you a place of your own, a job too. You're quite analytic with your speed with how you able to process information, I think you would make a decent reporter.. And I have just the place that would work."

"Catco worldwide media?" Barry responded glancing over towards Superman who just shook his head in deep sigh.

"That's right, I want you to go to National City and keep an eye on my baby cousin." Superman explained.

"You do realise, I am aware of the fact that Kara was in the phantom zone and is actually much older than you. As I recall, she used to change your diapers?" Barry smirked.

"She did what? I never knew that... And it seems your knowledge of other world's might be useful, if history seems to repeat itself then perhaps you can be helpful to her?" Superman prodded trying to persuade him.

"You don't have to persuade me, Clark. I will do it. And I can't exactly go by the Flash either, unless this Flash on this earth has a problem with it?"

"Ehh, Wally might have a problem but... I am sure you can shut him up.." Superman explained about their earth's Flash.

"Ahh, so Wally is the Flash on this earth... " Barry smiled heavily. "Good for him, he is called Kid Flash on my earth."

Superman laughed at the idea of Wally being called Kid Flash. "Good one, Barry. I am gonna call him that from now on. You are picking up quite a name for yourself already for being the one to help Superman. News reporters won't stop talking about you." Superman explained using his super hearing to listen around over the city.

At that moment Barry's stomach rumbled loudly.

"Sorry... I need to eat about 10,000 calories a day. Don't suppose you happen to have any idea where I can get some right?"