I just wanna
Touch you, tease you, lick you, please you
Love you, hold you make love to you
And I'm gonna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you deep inside me ooh
I just wanna
Kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you
Feel you, make you come too

"Oh baby....sssshit. Ahhhh!" She started to clench around my fingers and tongue, I slid my tongue out and went back to my fast flickers.

"Mhh, give it to me."

"I'm gonna.... I'm gonna shit!" She shrieked as her orgasm hit. I sucked and licking on her, making sure I captured all her sweet nectar.

"Damn." She said catching her breath. But I wasn't letting her go, I continued feasting on her. Her body squirmed and twitched. I held her down working her with my tongue.

"Oooh Fuck."

"Eyes on me baby." I looked her dead in her eyes. She finally came, this took the most out of her.

"You Good Ebony."

"Give a minute." I gave her chance to catch her breath. I went and got strapped up, I took the key and un-cuffed her.

"Don't touch me, I'm not finished with you just yet." I got behind her and slid her down on the strap. I held her arms back and started thrusting upwards in her. My right hand came around grabbing her breast.

"AHH... Tamia shit." She threw her head back as I started going faster. Her hand wrapped around her arm, gripping it for dear life.

"You feel it baby." I nuzzled my head in her neck, kissing and sucking on it.

"Gawd! I feel you. Shit!" As I was about to switch positions somebody knocked on the door

"Hey! Could you keep it down. I'm gotta work in the damn morning." He yelled from outside

"I'm sorry, we'll keep a down." I yelled back. Ebony laughed

"You won't be laughing for long. Here bite this." I laid her down, handing her a pillow to bite on. I pushed her legs out by her head and started thrusting into her. Her hands rested on my shoulders as her nails began to dig in my skin. Her eyes were to the back of head, and her muffled moans could still be heard.

"I'm gonna— Fuck!" She squirted on me and I continued my strokes

"I care bout you E, a lot actually."

"Shit— Stop. God damn. Tamia!" She tried to push me off, but Ian moves.

"No you're gonna take it." I pulled out laying on my back so she could ride me. She started shaking her head.

"Tamia please."

"I'm not taking no for a answer, so toughen up. Strawberry."  She sigh and positioned herself on the strap. She got on facing me, I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. I grabbed her by her neck and started pounding into her.

"I'm sssorry... Ahh fuck! God! Shit! Fuck! Tamia get out of me. Ow damn!" I had her trembling, I just laughed.

"Not strawberry tapping out."

"It's not funny, what the hell you trying to do break me."

"That too but I'm just givin you a lil love and discipline. Now be honest, can you handle it."

"No."

"I'm sorry what was that."

"I said no. As in I can't take it, no more, you're killing the fuck out my shit."

"Bring it on back here."  I bit my lip at her

"No Tamia. Damn I wanna walk."

"I didn't have a choice, so why should you."

"Look I'm Strawberry, so it just normally works like that." I smirked. She pushed me down hand cuffing me.

"And now it's my turn to make you weak."