"I Have Questions"

You surely see her smile but do you see her cry? Do you see her at all when you look into her eyes? Can you tell that her love for you is pure, innocent? How do you feel when you ignore her presence in your life, her kisses? Do you feel at all? Do you realise that you’re hurting her? When somebody else comes your way and you choose to leave her, do you think that’s okay? If she is not enough for you why don’t you leave her? Why do you continue to keep her around, torturing her with comparisons to other girls that meet your expectations that she never will? Why do you make her feel as though she has to constantly beg for your attention, your affection, compete for your attention? She feels like a loser, like she cannot compare to your ideal girl, she loses herself, she stays, she endures it all, somehow, she believes someday it will stop hurting, that she’s just too jealous, she will get used to this, she’s going through a phase, it’s not you it’s her, the pain will fade eventually, but what happens when it does, will she still love you the same? She feels ignored, she feels alone, where are you? Can you not tell that you’re slowly killing her? She loves you but you don’t prioritise her happiness, you say you are but are you really?