10: Suprise Attack

"Isabella?"

I groaned in my sleep as I heard my name being called.

"No," I groaned out.

I heard a chuckle at my response.

"You have to wake up amour, we are here."

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. Dax's face came into view as he was looking at me from the side of the bed. He was dressed in his suit from before but his tie hung undone around his neck.

I slowly sat up and felt the cold air hit my chest and shoulders as the quilt moved and landed in a heap on my lap. I raked my hands through my hair and let it hung loosely around my shoulders.

"What time is it?" I asked as I pushed myself off the bed and walked over to where my dress was. It was folded up in the corner of the room.

"It's ten past four," he watched me as I slipped my dress on and hid the skin I was revealing to him. "Everyone is inside the mansion and getting settled in."

~

It didn't us too long to get out of the plane and inside his mansion.

I felt like I was a walking zombie from the lack of sleep I had. I wanted to dive into my bed for the next day so I could enjoy sleep for a while.

That didn't happen.

I only got a few more hours of sleep as I settled into my bed. It was just as comfy as my own bed. The bedroom I was staying in looked luxury, old and spacious. My old bedroom was more modern.

A knock at my door at ten stopped my dreams so I had to get up. There were some clothes in the room that I could wear but I knew I needed to get more that were my style.

The door opened just as I finished putting clothes on. Liam stalked into the room and shut the door behind him. He still looked angry.

"Well, why don't you come on in?" I said sarcastically. "It's not like I was going to open the door anyway."

"How long?" he cut me off.

"How long what Liam?" I asked as I sat on the sofa that was next to the window.

"How long have you been seeing him?" he stood in the centre of the room and was staring at me.

"For over a year,"

"Why?"

"Why what?!" I snapped from his question. "I love him, that's why!"

"You can't possibly love him," he turned to leave. "You probably just loved the attention he gave you."

His cold words made my heart stop. It hurt so badly I could physically feel the pain.

"Get out" I hissed.

Liam stopped near the door and the tone of my voice. He turned back to me and looked sadly. "Bell..."

"Get out Liam!"

He lowered his head and left the room.

I bit down on my bottom lip to stop myself from crying or getting emotional. I almost lost it but stopped myself as the door opening again and Will was stood at the doorway.

"I heard shouting,"

"It's nothing,"

"Isabella," he walked towards me and took a seat next to me.

"He will never accept it Will. He has no idea."

Will placed a hand on my shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. "Come on, let's get some breakfast. I'm starving."