XXII

(Part-Two)

Channel Darnell

"You been ignoring me the whole time we been our here. What's wrong now D?" Tarius asked me

"You said everything that we did as in robbing and all the stuff that I'm against, was for school. But you have a full ride scholarship to any school of your choice. You lied to me. I feel stupid because I stood down here by your side the whole ride and you lied to me Sagittarius! That's what's wrong with me"

"It is for school. You think ima let you live in a dorm room with strangers & I know you don't like meeting new people? Roby is in New Orleans & Cassie still in the A. I ain't going.
Then what are we going to eat and stuff? It's for us D. I didn't lie to you & yes I know you been down for me the whole way. Thank you, I appreciate that Channel that's one of the reasons I love you"

"Oh well okay" I feel a little silly because I been giving him the cold shoulder for a while.

"This whole time you been mad & ain't say anything. Why do you hold things in, and don't give me a "never-mind" answer. I want a legit real answer."

"When I let other's know what hurts me they use it to they're advantage and actually hurt me. In order to avoid that from happening I brush shit off. Me knowing that if I hold things in & let it go; and finally release my situation. That when I finally do, ima explode. But I'd rather explode then to be hurt" I explain.

"That hurt D" he said standing up from my bed in the hotel room.

"How"

"Because you know Damn well, me of all people. As long as I've loved you & learned you. That I won't do anything to hurt you. And that's a little selfish because you don't care how I feel. You just all for self. Baby it hurts when you force me to express myself but won't do it." He said. . .

"OK" I said.

"Okay what?" He asks.

"Okay I'll just start communicating better. I'm sorry. I love you and I don't want to hurt you because of my internal problem" I said putting both of my hands on his cheeks. And sitting on his lap. "It's okay baby. I love you too, you just hurt me sometimes, ya know. You scare me" he said. The look in his eyes hurt me because he's concerned about my health and me stressing. I know he cares. I lay my head on in his neck. "I'm going to get better boo. Everything will be allot better" I admit.

"I hope so, So what you think about San Diego University?" He asked.

"It's cool. Southern California University is better, for the both of us and has a better campus" I said looking at him. He put his hands on my lower back rubbing it in an up and down motion. "True, we did get excepted plus. I like this California life" he says.

"But last week you said you loved UIC" I said moving my head to the right.

"Yeah but it get cold as hell down there

Robyn Meagan

Calvin & I, let me rephrase that. . . I been stressing about this pregnancy because I suppose to be going to college and suppose to be doing better things with my life. Calvin is excited about everything. "Baby, you think it's a girl? Or a boy? Baby . . . Baby what if it's twins. . . Bae triplets!!!" He said getting excited. I was just looking at him sideways. "Baby chill" I said. He frowned at me like I killed his vibe. He got off the bed. "What's wrong with you?" He said. "Nothing" I said turning around. "OK" he said. I been down, maybe it's the baby. No honestly, I don't even want to have this baby. . .

Cassie Casandra

I leaned on the hood of my car. My girl B was next to me. This bitch a killa for real. She murdered and slottered folks for the revenge of her father and grandmother. She a pro to shit like this. I mean, I only offed a couple folks. But Blaze, she killed more than 100 people literately. I hit the blunt watching Sky and Ky walking in their living room of their family home. Yes I watch this girl. Word on the street is, she supposed to be coming for me because she obviously isn't dead like I thought she was. I hate the fact I have to kill someone I once loved. But oh well. 'We all have to die sometime." I thought to myself chuckling aloud. "what's funny?" B said to me but keeping her eyes on the prey at all time. "This girl really love my ass, but yet. she out for me." I said. "Shut the hell up" B said in no joking manner. "huh" I said.