XVI

Chanel Darnell

"Where you going little lady" a random old man asked me.

"I don't know, anywhere but here" I said pumping my gas.

"Why you want to leave Atlanta?"

"Look old man, here's $50. Leave me alone"

"God bless you" he said walking off.

I filled my tank up to Full, and hit the road. I want to go somewhere North.

Cassie Cassandra

I killed Skylar. My so called parents & some random guy at the house I broke into. That's four people. I'm a killer. I never wanted to be a killer. That was my worse fear. God please forgive me.

"Cassie, what you gonna do?"

"Ima live my life. What you mean?"

"Baby, you can't do what you doing"

"You can't tell me what I need to do. Shut the fuck up Brandan"

"Who the fuck you talking to. I trying to be nice to yo ass and you checking me. See, you the reason why niggas don't cuff"

"What! Tsss. I'm gone" I said walking out.

"You ain't going no where!" he yelled pulling my arm.

"B let me go now" I screamed.

He picked me up and pinned me against the wall.

"Put me down"

"No!"

"Please put me down" I cried.

"For what. So you can go do something stupid. Hell naw".

"I swear you annoy me so much"

"Good. Take yo ass to bed"

"Naw, fuck you"

"You already did" he said walking up his three steps & threw me on the bed.

"If you leave, I promise you'll regret it"

"Why, you gonna hurt me?" I cried.

"Nah, you gonna hurt yaself ma. Because you rejecting me now & I'm trying to help you. But if you leave I'm done" he said.

I sat there and thought about it starring at him.

"Cassie Cassandra, you know you need some help. Just let me help you boo" B said coming towards me.

"Can you just leave me alone for a while. I won't go anywhere I'll stay right here in this bed, I just want to be left alone" I said.

"Yeah" he said turning around.

Minutes later and I dozed off.

"Cassie, Cassie, Cassie. What happened to the sweet little girl you was in the beginning, why did you kill your parents. They loved you"

Some lady said.

I was tied up in this chair. On my right it was this yellow hallway. On my left it was this red hallway.

I was positioned right in between.

"Uhm, Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your Decision making Angel."

"Shit, I died in my sleep?"

"No you're just experiencing an out of body experience because your under alot of stress. You've done things that God does not agree with"

"Yeah I know" I said.

"Where do you think you should go?"

& after that I woke up laying on B's chest. His arms wrapped around me tight. I didn't move at all. This man wants to help me. He can be the blessing I deserve; And I'm pushing him away. I looked up at him & watched him sleep. He was kinda cute. Nah this dude fine ass hell. I actually kissed him & held him tight. No more taking him for granted.

Robyn Meagan

I made it back home. Knowing Calvin and I not on good terms is hard. He just came back and I was lost without him. Then my parents. How the fuck we hiding this?

"Put ya shit on the truck, we moving to Louisiana today" Rob said.

I didn't ask or say nothing, just did as told.

Reagan came in with a whole bunch of guys behind her. They grabbed everything and put it on the moving truck.