VI

"1,2,3, We in there"

Gram Popped the locks and he flipped his way to the security desk. He waved his hands for us to come his way & we went our separate ways ass planned. I never thought in a million years I'll be robbing a bank. But shid I'm just getting enough that'll put me through college which is alot. I looked around and seen something shinning. *Walk towards it* oh shit that's smart trick. Its a button on the floor that'll notify the police if someone broke into the bank. All the employee's must know about it. Well I stepped over the button, went behind the main desk and grabbed all the stacks of cash.

It's levels to this shit. These jobs don't pay enough so ima get what I need and probably more.

Chanel Darnell

I'm grabbing any kind of cash I see and putting it in my bag. From 1s, to 10s, 20s, 50s, & hundreds.

Robyn Meagan

My bag half way full & I still see cash. If Reagan and Robert found out about this. They would be disappointed. Ain't nobody gonna find out though. We ain't got snitches with us. Plus, I can get me an apartment instead of staying in a dorm room & stuff.

Cassie Cassandra

Bag hella full.

I got my cut & enough for me to put in my savings account. I hared the whistles and grabbed the of rest of the money & left.

Sagittarius aka (Tarius/Tari)

Cassie walked pass then Robyn, Gram & MQ walked pass. "Come on D" I mumbled than she came with three big duffle bags & walked pass. My baby on her shit. I ran to the back & got in. Cassie pulled off & drove to our spot. "Chanel, How the fuck you get all that in thirty minutes?" Gram asked. "By moving fast the fuck you mean" she said laughing. "What if we get caught y'all?" Roby asked. "Won't happened. And If anybody plan to leave Atlanta, wait at least a week first. Because, We don't want to bring attention to ourselves. Ight" I said.

The rest of the ride was silent. We pulled up to our spot and everyone got in they own cars & went about they business. Chanel rode with me though. "Bae, you on that huh?" I said.

Cassie Cassandra

I made sure my little brothers and sisters wasn't inside. As much as I loved them I ain't wanna hurt em.

I searched around the house & only my mom and dad was there. They were woke to. I hated the fact that my dad raped me & my mother's blamed me. I started to cry as I got a liter out & lit my blunt. "The shit gonna be over now" I said. I took a couple puffs of it. "mmm this shit good." I said. I flicked the blunt at my house and watched as it burned down. I stood there as they yelled. Then I seen my father come to the door screaming. "No no no you bastered. You burn. Feel the pain I did each night." I said in a low tone. He stared at me & I just laughed. "Karma a bitch daddy." I got in my truck & headed to a hotel.

I didn't feel bad about it at all. They hurt me, mentally, physically, and emotionally.

After I got situated in my hotel room, which was nice ass hell. I paid for a bad as sweet. I called a friend over & sat in my room & smoked.

37MINUTES LATER

*Knock Knock. Gets up and answer the door.

"Heyyy bitch"

"Hey boo, wassup" I said.

"Why you in a hotel. You gotta hole house!"

"Girl I'm grow. Need to be on my own now." I said.

Let me introduce my girl. Her name is Skyler. She a light skin girl. 5'7, big dark brown eyes, long straight brown hair. She skinny as hell. And she gay, so she my little bae. "Cassie, When you gonna stop playing games with me." she said. I looked at her like she had for arms & three necks going in one head. I ain't tryna get in no relationship, College & money is my priority. "Girl hush & come hit this blunt" I said sitting on the bed.