XXXIX

Chanel Darnell
I don't think what Cassie said is wrong. I'm pretty sure her intentions wasn't for Calvin to find out. Robyn took it upon herself and got loud. She shouldn't have been cheating in the beginning. I just feel bad for Calvin honestly. His wife doesn't want him and he has a new daughter to take care of. Too much in one night if you ask me, just a bunch of bullshit. But Tari got to see all his friends and family, he got the chance to meet Brycion & Loreal as well. I'm so damn blessed he's back, him & I been making love every period of the conversation. "Baby girl, how you been though; with the therapy and with your situation?" He says bringing up memories I thought I left years ago.
"Actually, you took my focus off of everything to a point where I didn't even have a chance to even deal with that besides my visit to therapy once every two weeks" I say in the mirror as I just rinsed my face for bed.
"Well good you in therapy baby. How's school?"
"One more semester and I'm a R.N." She says.
"Wait, I thought you wanted to do physical therapy?" He said
"That is was four years ago, when we just graduated " I said
"Dang. I missed a lot man. Look at you, your curvy and your hair is longer than I could even remember. Your smile-"
"I got surgery. They wasn't popping " I said cutting him off
"You don't even need me" he chuckles as he walk out the bathroom.
"I don't Sagittarius" I say following him "I never did".
"I see that. But uh boo. I'm tired. Ready to go to bed?"
"No, I have to study" I say walking into the living room.

Robyn Meagan
"So you been accusing me for shit you've done, that's the most simplest shit ever. I should've known" Calvin finally say since we've been to the hotel, which has been three hours now.

"First, you been neglecting me Cal. I have needs! Second-"

"Shut the fuck up. You stupid as fuck Rob! You get me whenever you can have me period. I do not neglect you at all nor do I even question you. So you know I trust you"

"Who the fuck your cursing at?"

"You the only cheating mutuafucka in here. Keep talking to dude and ima kill him & you going to watch, then I'm fucking you up"

"Mutuafucka-"

He cuts me off "it's a promise!"
Then he goes on "crazy thing is. You my wife, we vowed not to do shit like this. You know how many hoes throw they pussy at me, a lot! & im a faithful husband to a cheating ass broad! I asked you before we got married was this what you wanted!! You said yeah. I asked you "are you sure you want the baby" the day you told me you was pregnant! You said yes. So don't ever say "I didn't want this. I gave you options. I give you shit bitches beg for. But it's always the ungrateful broads that get good men like me"

"Calvin your not going to disrespect me-"

"Paparazzi got your face! Disrespect? Robyn shut the fuck up. Matter fact. Get out, get yo own room since you wanna cheat. Be alone and shit" he yells.

"Calvin please-"

"Get the fuck out!" He shouts and I grab my bag & pack clothes and leave. Just let like that, my marriage is over. And Smiley isn't even worth it. I have to get everything back right,fast.

Cassie Cassandra
After Brycion bath and reading his bedtime story, he's sound asleep. Brandan and I are in the bath relaxing, he's telling me how on his trip he and an old friend made some big trade. I don't really understand how his business work but it's not for me to understand, just hold him down. "So how's school going for you my lady?" He asks "decent. My professor is really strict but ain't nothing I can't handle"
"There's daddy's lady". I sit on his lap & look in his eyes. "Brandan, thank you"
"For what Cassie Cakes?"
"A lot B. You helped me find me, you basically made me a better woman. And I can't ever imagine if I never would have called you that day on the elevator. You gave me a cute son, nice condo, fancy car, put me through school and all of the above" I kissed him "it's not about any of the material shit though. It's about the love you have for me and the love I have for you". He just kissed me and picked me up. Brandan laid me on the bed and removed my t-shirt, following up with kisses all over my body. I undressed him & our lips became one. My girl was soaking due to us kissing. B been so busy, not to busy that he wasn't giving me any lovin', but busy enough that we was only hitting quickies. As he entered me, my body tensed up until I adjusted to him like the first time. He strokes my body slow as his arms are locked under my head and we're kissing then his phone rings. It wasn't his home phone but the work phone. Thankfully he didn't stop. He kept the pace steady and my moans low due to Lil B being in the other room. "Fuck!" He groans. I lock my legs around him and I feel him go deeper