XL

Cassie Cassandra
"So you don't want to play with him anymore?"
"No. Because he always has to be captain and he drops the ball, all the time mommy!"
"Then you be captain son. Take the ball and show him who's captain"
"But then he'll beat me up and I have to let him"
"Beat you up! Oh hell naw! Brandan!!"
"What do you mean, beat you up Brycion?"
"he push me, hit me, kick me-"
"Why haven't you told me when this first happen son? You don't let anyone hit you"

"Wassup cakes ?" Brandan says as he walk in the bedroom
"Zaxh beats Brycion up!"
"They just be playing around Cakes. They kids and boys at that"
"Brycion go pee before we love son" I say so he won't witness me putting his daddy in check.

Brycion leaves out and B tries to ease his way out to "na uh, get ya ass in here. You knew about our son getting beat up"
"That's football Cakes. Boys play like that"
"Mine won't and I refuse for him to be beat like he's anyone's punching bag"
"Okay I'll talk to his dad then "
"Don't because Ima check his mama. I know her ass knew, what's next he gonna be getting raped ?"
"Whoa now! Hold up, watch what you saying "
"That's the truth, I don't want him out of my sight ever! He's not going over anyone's house if I'm not there!!"
"Cassie you being unrealistic ma"
"I'm protecting my son! That's very realistic" I say grabbing my purse
"You ain't ! So he can't go to school next year either, huh?"
"Thanks for bringing that up. I want him to do home schooling too. I was looking-"
"Hell nah. My son ain't being home schooled "
"I think that's best"
"I know that's not so don't waist your time. You really tripping now Cassandra!"
"No your just being a bad father "
I say walking out the room.
"Bad father my ass, he's only three and your going to the extreme" he says
"Come on Bry so we can go" I say ignoring him. I'm very pissed like highly pissed. Why can't he just back me up.

   Robyn Meagan
I've been staying in a separate hotel from Calvin and Loreal. I actually feel horrible then at the same time, how can he blame me when I was being neglected and hurt?
Sometimes I regret even opening my door when Calvin first came back because love ruined my plans. Hanging around Cassie and D, ruined my plans being surrounded by people who have low standards for life held me back. And in reality, it's my fault. Maybe I should go back to Atlanta and just give myself time. I'll let Klay go all in all. Just find myself and figure out where I need to be. I just refuse to leave without Loreal though.

Chanel Darnell
In the morning I woke up to Sagittarius not on his side. My phone rang a few times but I ignored it & went about my business. I went to class and cleaned the apartment. Then I watched a couple movies, maybe two and randomly I started typing and now I found myself writing some short story. Right after I was hurt, writing became a way of me actually enjoying life. When I write, it's like I turn into Alice in wonderland, escaping to another world and I feel free. Writing gave me a voice and gave me strength. I called myself writing books on paper and through my characters, I had a voice, an option, dignity and I than had a purpose until I put my pencil down everything went away.

"Hey" Tari says coming in
"Waassup?" I ask saving my work and closing the laptop
"How you feeling today?" I ask him
"Just came from therapy and my check up. I'm good, I have a job interview tomorrow at 1in the afternoon to be a dentist assistant. After the interview I'm going to reenroll into school"
I smiled at him "I'm proud of you baby. That's good, are you hungry?"
"Nah, I'm good. I also been uh- looking for apartments" he says then I frown
"Apartments for what?"
"For me"
"Why? You don't like it-"
"No it's not that?"
"Is it that you want to break up?"
"No D, it's-"
"Is it me?"
"No it's-"
"Tell me what it is that want you to have your own apartment. Tell me the reason you feel the need to leave the only person who seen you everyday while you was brain dead, who kept you clean, staid loyal and who is still here!"
"Listen then Chanel!"
"I'm listening " I say calm
"I want to do this on my own. I can't live off you, this is your place baby. You been here for what four years or something? I need to be a man then come to you Chanel, I have too much pride and I see you have it. Thank you, everything you did is perfect and I'm not apart of it boo. I'm sorry but I have to better me to help us"
"I'm not understanding this"
"Well just know your not the problem okay?"
Then like that he walked out the door and I followed him. But he wasn't trying to stop, he wasn't thinking about my heart nor was he thinking about nothing but himself when all I thought about was him and only him. I saved every possible penny for when he wakes up but that doesn't matter at all. He says it's no break up, I'll let him think that.

Calvin
Why is it, all the good men get the shitty women?
I'm faithful, I cook, clean, a very good father and husband plus my income big as fuck, regardless how I'm getting it. Why can't Robyn just accept that? Why she have to cheat on me with a basketball player?
Why couldn't she just love me right man! I see why women cry every night because the shit hurt.

I don't even have it in me to cheat on her back, I'd rather her leave me first. And with her fucking Klay Thompson, I don't doubt she will. Robyn wants that lifestyle instead of this drug life. I know hella girls that'll die for this but not her though, Robyn's too good for this. I wasn't good enough for her.  When I did everything right, she can't name one thing I've done wrong.

Fucked up part is, I'm willing to take her back but that's only if she's ready to be a wife and a better mom to Loreal. I need Lo to have a good example of a mother in front of her. I don't want my daughter growing up not feeling loved then end up being a hoe. Nah, not mine. She gonna be someone wife, a good one at that. But I need her to see an example of how to be instead of what not to be.

Cassie Cassandra
"You still mad?"
I lay Brycion down in the hotel bed, tomorrow is our last day in California. We took Brycion to the aquarium and he seen his favorite "animals" so he say.
"you can't be serious Cassie"
" I am. You don't understand where I'm coming from" I say walking out the room and into  the bathroom. "I do baby, I just really don't feel like Zaxh is off the hook for bullying our son"
"And he isn't, I promise he's not but let me handle it" he stand in front of me looking in my eyes with a sincere look. I sign and roll my eyes. "Whatever Brandan"
"No, ion want you mad. I'm sorry" he says kissing my neck putting my on the counter. He began to undress me then stop to run bath water. " I don't like you mad baby"
"Good. I have something to tell you B"
"What?"
"I'm sorry for overreacting a little"
"A little?"
"Yes. And I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because he went down on me causing me to go bizarre. 

Robyn Megan
"Fuck, right there" I moan. Klay came to visit me one more time. I told him I have to focus on my husband and daughter. He said he'll miss me and he's sad but he understood. He wishes my marriage the best but I needed that meat one more time. Just as I was about to climax , he pulled out and bent me over. Sending back shots and I released. Couple more minutes he was sound asleep. I left the note and left. I texted Calvin and told him I was done with Klay completely.

I was wrong but that helped me realize I loved my husband, people says it's stupid but other people can bring a marriage closer. Soon as I started my car, It blew up into flames. Just like that. My life of what I knew, was over. Is this what I get for being unfaithful?