Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.

Start from the beginning

"Krikkk," the door was effortlessly opened.

The people from other side witnessed Han putting his hands together, meaning he did not touch the door. And Han saw all his friends were standing meters away from the door, meaning it was impossible for them to open it. As soon as the door opened, Han ran like a lightning strike and jumped to Seungmin at the corner.

"Seungmin aa! I understand you!" Han suddenly said and Seungmin just nodded his head in agreement.

"DHMMMMUMM!" The door was back closed.

"AHJCOSJDJAAJJHHHHH!" They yelled in fear at once.

"I don't want to stay in this room anymore!" Hyuna got her hands shaking.

"Nadooo!" Chaeyoung was nearly crying.

"Alright alright. Let's go out." Hyun Jin said and pointed his phone flashlight towards the door.

"YOU HAVE FLASHLIGHT?!" Hyuna wanted to kill him for not using it earlier.

"I needed to safe my battery." Hyun Jin cheekily smiled.

"Whatever! Let's go!" Seungmin pushed Hyun Jin towards the door.

____

The seniors room,

Bangchan and Jeongin were jamming in the room. They were the only ones in the room as the other roommates went for another food in the resort cafe. The youngest and second oldest carelessly dancing to a girl group choreography.

"Fancy you!" Jeongin sang.
"I fancy you!"

"Tuk," the room went dark and their speaker was closed.

Yes, they were using the speaker that Hyun Jin and Felix were proud of. Actually, they took it without their knowing. The principe was, "Since we are friends, yours are mine."

The two boys were luckily holding their phones. Jeongin fast put on the flashlight and aimed it towards the door.

"Hyung, are we having blackout?" Jeongin calmly asked.

"Fiuuuuuuu," the wind blew but the windows were closed.

"..." Bangchan looked at Jeongin and Jeongin looked at him.
"Should we go out before anything impossible happens?" He smiled, glancing all over the places.

"Yes! Most definitely." Jeongin said and they funnily walked to the main door.

As soon as the two boys put their hands on the knob, the door was banged and their jolted back.

"DUM DUM DUM!" Someone was probably punching the door.

Jeongin and Bangchan remained quiet.

"HYUNG! THIS IS HYUN JIN! We are having blackout! Let's go somewhere else!" Huh, it was only Hyun Jin.

"Ouh," Bangchan let out a relief sigh and opened the door.

"Aren't you freezing without the heater?" Hyun Jin asked as soon as Chan was in his sight.
"I think, we all should go to the lobby at least."

"Most likely." Jeongin nodded and rushed out from the chilly room.

____