Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.

Start from the beginning

"I don't think it is a right decision to go to the yard right now." Ji Yeon made a U turn and Hyuna followed her.

They were walking in full speed.

____

The girls room,

Nayong was about to set herself to sleep when someone abruptly knocked on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOOOOOOR!" It was Kwon Ji Yeon and Kang Hyuna crying from outside the room.

The poor sleepy girl was suddenly brightly awakened. Nayong rushed towards the door and the boys peeked through the opened side door.

"What happened?" Felix asked as he saw Ji Yeon walking into the room after Nayong got the door for her.

"Let me unseen it! Please." Ji Yeon said, hiding herself under the blanket.

"Whats wrong with your face?" Hyun Jin asked as he looked at the lifeless Hyuna.
"Did you two see ghost?" He made a joke.

"Yes." Hyuna replied and they all stared at each other.

"Tuk," something fell from inside the boys room.

"What was that?" Seungmin took off from the couch and ran straight into the girls room.
"ONFEKJFKAMFMAJDKAKDKW!" He was the most phobia amongst all the boys.

"PCKSKFKSKOFKSKDKS!" The rest of the boys followed him.

"DON'T LOOK BACK!" Felix said as they were all already in the girls room.

"DUMMMMMM!" The side door was harshly closed by itself and they all cried in fear.

"Why are you all here?" Chaeyoung woke up from her sleep and rubbed her eyes innocently.

"We are attacked by ghost." Hyun Jin said.

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" Felix said, clinging with Hyun Jin.

"Eomma!" Chaeyoung stood up from her lying position.

"Yaaaaa, how did the door closed by itself?" Hyuna shook Ji Yeon.

"I am scared." Ji Yeon whined.
"I knew it! It was a bad idea to go to that farm!"

"Don't mention thatt!" Chaeyoung hit Ji Yeon.

"Jamkan! Where is Han?" Nayong noticed, that Han was the only one went missing.

"GUYS! OPEN THE DOOR! WHY DID YOU LOCK ME HERE?! I CAN'T EVEN OPEN THE MAIN DOOR! YOU SHIT HEADS!" Han yelled, desperately knocking on the side door where their rooms were connected to each other.

The poor Han Jisung was actually in the bathroom when all the other boys ran into the girls room. The hardest part was that both of their rooms had a blackout. The fact that the doors were automatic doors, something went wrong with the main door and for the side door? Never mind.

"STOP PLAYING AROUND I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T EVEN FIND MY PHONE!" Han yelled.

"Han aa! We can't enter that room also! It was closed by itself!" Felix replied.

"Yaaaaaaa! Palli! I am scared for god sakes no lying." Han said, still helplessly knocking on the door.

____

The boys room,

Han was knocking on the side door, didn't dare to turn around as he couldn't imagine what was there behind him. The fact that he saw something that day in the farm, Han just didn't want to repeat the history.

"God, lord, please save me today! I promise to be a good boy! Huaaaaa!" Han closed his eyes tight and put his hands together.
"Jebal jebal jebal,"