Chapter 9- A day without the Blue

With his beloved Kaito gone, it was a lonely day for Gakupo. Being only him in his own house felt empty even more so without Kaito who would occasionally visit him. But not today. He was at work and would be busy for another two days. Two days without him. 

Thinking to himself as he sighed, Gakupo ate his lunch as he sat in front of the television flicking through the channels. He rested the remote beside him, chewing on his sandwich, as a movie played. It had already started a n hour ago. He was bored and didn't want to go outside because he felt lazy. He'd go outside but only if Kaito was with him.

Finishing the final pieces of his sandwich, he walked to the kitchen and threw the rubbish in the bin as he grabbed a can of juice from the refrigerator and chugged it. He returned to the living room with the television still on. As he entered the room the movie that had played while he was eating had already ended and changed the channel. The celebrity network began playing a song. But it wasn't just any song, it was Kaito's song. His new single that was released just two days ago and had already recieved over four million hits. Gakupo sat and lied down on the sofa, listening to the melodious tune but most especially to the soothing voice that sang so splendidly.

As the song came to an end, a woman spoke for a few minutes until introducing their guest star, Kaito. It was a talk show with blatant fans screaming in the background. The camera turned to face Kaito who was fidgeting slightly on his seat. Shy and flustered, he introduced himself and thanked the host for having him on the show.

A few questions were asked by the host as well as the audience that frantically wanted their questions answered. One peculiar question from a women in the audience asked as they were handed the microphone, stunned both Kaito and Gakupo. Gakupo anticipated his answer, wishing he'd say the right one. 

"Are you dating someone at the moment, Kaito-kun?"

It echoed in Kaito's ear. He couldn't say that he was going out with anyone, let alone Gakupo, for it might ruin his image (so his agency says whenever the question perked up by any chance). He didn't want to lie. He hated to.

"Uh... No.. Not at all! I'm not going out with anyone!"

Stunned, Gakupo stared at Kaito on the TV as the words escaped his mouth. He didn't tell everyone that he was. Gakupo was passive that Kaito was going out with him (because that might cause a commotion) but he particularly annoyed that Kaito hadn't said he was dating someone. That he was going out with someone. That someone being Gakupo. 

_________________

Gakupo waited for the blue-head to arrive home. He was waiting in Kaito's apartment and had already welcomed himself in with the spare he was given by Kaito himself.

An hour had already passed when finally, the door rattled as the blue-head entered his apartment. Alarmed, Gakupo quickly rose from his nap as Kaito entered the living room in which Gakupo was sleeping in. 

"I'm home~!" Kaito exclaimed. He thought for a brief moment and wondered about the usual welcome-home kiss he recieved from Kaito. Maybe, Kaito thought, He was lonely?

"Un. Welcome back, Kaito." Gakupo answered him but he didn't stand up from his seat to give Kaito a welcome-home kiss which he would do nearly every single time. "So... How was your day? What'd you do at work?" He thought back to what he saw on that show. That question. Most especially, THAT answer. 

"Nothing much... Some recording and a little photo shooting!" Kaito replied but carefully not mentioning the talk show in hopes that Gakupo didn't watch it. Just in case. 

"What about that show? I thought you were in it?" Gakupo slowly rose form his seat as he shuffled over to Kaito. 

"Uh... What... show? All we did was recording and a photoshoot..." 

"That talk show? I watched it and. . .why that answer?" Gakupo pried deeper, pushing the question onto Kaito. 

"Uh.. I'm sorry, okay! I couldn't say I was going out with anyone! The press will chase m-!" Kaito nearly finished his sentence when his mouth was suddenly unable to utter a word. Maybe because he said enough or maybe because Gakupo's lips were on his. 

"Mmf!" His hands were held against the wall as Kaito struggled from underneath Gakupo's tight grasp. He fought against him but since Gakupo was more muscular than him, Kaito was weak under his deep, hot kisses. His saliva drooled as Gakupo forced his tongue in, taking control of Kaito's aching body which spasmed in pleasure.

Gakupo lifted his knee to meet Kaito's crotch, grinding hard against it.

"Unh~! Please... Stop.." Kaito whimpered as Gakupo's hands slithered under KAito's shirt and down his spine, tracing it teasingly. 

Gakupo whispered into Kaito's ear, licking and kissing it. "Not after lying... I won't ever stop... Tonight...I'll fuck you hard as your punishment..." He carried the weakened Kaito to his bedroom. 

________________

His mind swirled into a mess as Gakupo licked and bit every inch of his body, leaving nothing but marks on areas Kaito could not see. Gakupo flipped Kaito from his lying position to where his buttocks faced Gakupo.

Kaito grabbed onto a pillow and held it tightly as Gakupo fingered his hole, stretching and licking it. 

"Ah~~! Ha~ah!. . .  I've. . . still got work...tomorrow!" 

"Un.."

Gakupo positioned himself and banged deep into Kaito.

"AHH!!" Kaito held on tightly to the pillow biting it to help ease the pain. But it was feeble. Soon he felt Gakupo grind against his sweet spot."Ah~! Ha~~~ah~" 

"Don't...tighten on me..." Gakupo winced a little and quickly pulled and pushed into Kaito, grabbing his hands and pulling them back from the pillow. 

"Angh~!! Ha... ha... ha~"  

"A... bit more.."

It was only a few minutes until Kaito let out a whimpering cry as he came onto the sheets. Gakupo climaxed as he came in Kaito. He pulled himself out and looked down at Kaito's fragile figure.

"Just say the truth..." Gakupo didn't want his real emotions to come alight, but he did look as if he was about to cry. 

"Huh?" Kaito turned to look at Gakupo who caressed his cheek and leaned in for a pure kiss.

"Just say... You love me... Please..." He rested his head on Kaito's shoulder.

". . ." Astounded by thee sudden change of personality, from the rough to the sweet, Kaito willingly surrendered."I love you, Gakupo... I love you so much. So much." He kissed Gakupo's head and whispered a gentle good night. 

[Chapter End]
A/N:
Thanks for reading! ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-UPDATE TIMES-
'Just you and I' (ReiGisa) on ---MONDAYS

'I am Yours' (GakuKaito) on--- FRIDAYS

'Two Lights, One Shadow' (AoKagaKuro) on---- WEDNESDAYS

[Hope you read my other stories! Would gladly appreciate it! Any feedback is fine, bad or good!]

Thank you very much~!!