Chapter 8- Warm

"Mnh! Mmmf~!" Kaito squirmed underneath Gakupo's strong grasp."Let.. me ....Mmf!" 

Gakupo kept him down, attacking his vulnerable lips without letting him utter a word. 

"Wait!" Kaito pushed him backwards."Let's... wait until... we get back... Please.. people might see us."

"No... I can't wait!" Gakupo mumbled beneath his breath as he lurched towards Kaito.

"Please!" Kaito pleaded.

". . . Okay." As if surrendering, Gakupo let Kaito go from his grasp. He leaned in to whisper in Kaito's ear."But you can't say no when we get there."

_________

They continued with their date with a wonderful lunch and a bit more shopping. 

Later that evening after finishing dinner in a fancy restaurant, Gakupo, being a horror fanatic, insisted on watching the latest horror film but Kaito stood at his spot, quaking in dread. 

"Come on! Let's just give it a try! You can hug me if you get scared!" He patted Kaito on the back as if cheering him up.

"I... can.. give it a ... try, I suppose..." 

As Gakupo held his jittery hand, he bought the tickets to the movie and entered the theater. 

"It's okay!" Gakupo tried reassuring Kaito but he was still trembling. He thought to himself. He's so cute when he's like this... He really is afraid.. Time to take my chance! We should sit at the very back... So that no one could see us..

He smirked as he lead Kaito, hand in hand, to the very back of the theater as the movie began.

____________________

"WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kaito screamed as a demon-like being jumped to the screen. He grabbed onto Gakupo as tightly as he could. "I-I-I'm... n-n-n-never.... ho-h-horror...m-m-m-mov-ie-s..." Kaito was shaking tremendously as Gakupo stroked his hair.

"I'm sorry.." Gakupo kissed him on the head. We didn't get to do 'stuff'... He was too scared. 

He sighed to himself in dismay for failing his objective.

Well... Later, we will...

Gakupo made a pleased face as if he had planned this all along.

The credits began rolling in as the audience started to disperse.

"Let's go home!" Gakupo stood up with Kaito in his arms."I'll hold onto you so don't worry!" 

Kaito nodded, still holding onto Gakupo's body. He found the warmth comforting and soothing.

____________________

Kaito fumbled for his keys that were in his pockets. He inserted the right key for his partment door as Gakupo loomed behind him.

Gakupo banged his hand on the door to grab Kaito's attention.

"You can't say no." He pushed open the door as the lock opened. He lifted Kaito and carried him like a princess.

Kaito blushed and tried to gently push off of him. "Let me go! this is embarrassing!"

"You can't say no." Gakupo repeated again, making it clear he will not back out.

"Ple-!Mmf! Mm~" Before he could finish his words, Kaito's voice was suppressed to nothing but moans as Gakupo kissed him, using his tongue. He felt helpless being carried and treated so gently that he gave in to his desires.

Gakupo carried Kaito to his bed where he softly laid him on the sheets. He slid his hand under Kaito's shirt and carressed his nipples as they kissed lovingly. He pinched them as he trailed his lips on the nape of Kaito's neck. He left a small hickey.

"This means you're mine."

He tasted Kaito's little nubs, biting and fondling them. 

"Hyaa~!" Kaito let a large squeal escape his lips. Embarrassed, he covered his face. 

"Don't be shy. Don't hide. I want to hear you.. Squeal, moan, gasp and even scream," Kaito looked at Gakupo,"Please. I wanna hear it all. You are mine. Your voice, your body. All but mine."

Touched by his words, Kaito succumbed to his voice. The voice which soothed him all the time.

"I want.. it... No more... foreplay..." Kaito pleaded in a feeble voice."I...want.. your.."

Stunned by his words, Gakupo prepared his shaft near Kaito's hole. "I'm going in..... Let me hear you scream."

Gakupo removed his clothes, assisting Kaito with his.

"AAHH!! It hurts! Ah!" Kaito screamed in pain as Gakupo suddenly thrusted his entire cock down in Kaito's tight hole. "It...hurts..." 

Gakupo leaned forward and held Kaito's head. "You can hold onto me."

Kaito wrapped his arms around Gakupo's torso, hugging and gripping tightly.

"I'm gonna move now.."

"Okay..." 

Gakupo slid in and out of Kaito's with slow movements. Being careful not hurt him too much. 

"Can I go faster, now?"

"...Yea." 

Gakupo thrusted faster as he caressed Kaito's head. 

"Ah! Haa~! Hya!" Kaito dug his nails deep into Gakupo's skin, fighting against the pain.

"Hey..." Gakupo felt his back being scratched as he pounded in Kaito.

Soon after, he felt the shape of Gakupo's member.

"Haa~! Ah! Fuu~"

He felt pleasure instead of discomfort.

He let go of Gakupo and lay in the bed, feeling the pleasure. 

"Ah~ Haa haa~" Kaito moaned so loud, allowing his voice to be heard through the walls. 

"More.. Let me... hear.. you.." He placed his hands on Kaito's cheek, stroking it gently. He then lowered the same hand towards Kaito's shaft and stroked it. First at the head then gradually working his way down. He rubbed Kaito as he pounded deep into him.

"Kuh!" As Gakupo panted, he thrusted faster into Kaito.

"I'm. . . cu-cumming!" Kaito shot his load all over Gakupo's hand. Kaito lay on the bed, tired and panting. "Ha..ha...haa~h"

"Mm~" Gakupo tasted Kaito's sweet cum."I'm not finished yet..." Gakupo continued to pound into Kaito. 

"Ah! Nngh! Ha.. ha~ah!" 

"Nearly.. there... Fu..fu....Hngh!" Gakupo came inside Kaito leaving the white liquid to trickle outside Kaito's hole. 

As Gakupo slumped onto the bed he let out two small quiet words.

"Love.. you.."

Though it was nearly incoherent, Kaito heard his whisper and blushed as he watched him fall asleep.

He... loves...me?

Me?

___________

Chapter end-

Thanks for reading! 

Be sure to check out my other stories and feedback is much appreaciated!

-UPDATE TIMES-

'Just you and I' (ReiGisa) on ---MONDAYS

'I am Yours' (GakuKaito) on--- FRIDAYS

'Two Lights, One Shadow' (AoKagaKuro) on---- WEDNESDAYS

Thank you~ ^^

A/N: Did a little editing... :)