Chapter 12- Roaring Flame.

Avoiding fans had always been easy for Kaito. Avoiding little, clingy, shotas, however, is not so easy. Take it for example, Len. The little bastard has been ringing Kaito's doorbell, phone and even peaking through the windows for Kaito. 

'If only he could 'accidently' fall to his death, from the second floor. And in front of the window so I can see him!' Kaito thought deviously. 

Most of Len's intrepid stalking would be quite low to some degree. But there was one time...

There was this one stage where... Well... Len showed up in front of Kaito's apartment, wearing nothing but a booty short because he said 'It was too hot.' It was in fact, in the middle of winter. The poor boy. 

He's probably gone insane... Kaito clicked his tongue, sighing pitifully. 

-

Gakupo would always wonder who that llittle blonde prick that knocked on Kaito's door, day and night, was. He wondered if Kaito had moved on. He hoped not. He felt guilty. Even more than before. When would he decide to apologize? He wondered.

-

Kaito was trapped 24/7 in his apartment. Whenever he tried going outside to buy some stuff, he would always find that little blonde bastard waiting for him at the car park. Which resulted in a less gleeful chase for Kaito. So instead of doing all the work, he called his brother, Akaito, whenever he needed something.

Len was completely scared of Akaito. I mean, seriously. Kaito would always see from his window, that at the sight of Akaito, Len would flee or hide.

Akaito decided that he would stay at his little brother's place for the meantime.Good thing he is there. 

-

Mustering all his strength, Gakupo raked his hair neatly in its ponytail. Standing at the front door of Kaito's apartment. 

Anxiously, he knocked on the door and awaited a response, hoping the blue-head would answer. Instead, the person who was at the door frame had similar features to the bluenette. Only with a big difference. His hair was red. His clothing was full red paired with white and black colours. H I s outfit looked similar to how Kaito usually dressed himself, with the black pants and a sort of long cloak layered upon a plain shirt and with a scarf, that is the same colour as his hair, to finish. 

"Uh... Who're you?" Gakupo asked the redheaded man who stood before him.

"Uh... I believe that would be my line?" The redhead squinted his eyes as if he could not clearly see who was in front of him. He eyed Gakupo from head to toe, absorbing his facial features that seem not so similar to him. "What's your name?" 

"Uhh... Gakupo. What about you?" Gakupo shyed his eyes downwards as if to avoid the menacing glare.

"Akaito."

"Hmm... what?" Gakupo scratched his head, "Kaito? Did you change your name?"

"No... How rude of you. I am Akaito. I am not my little brother. I am Kaito's older brother." Akaito stood by the doorway watching as the man before him fell into confusion.

"Wait... Kaito has a brother?? An older one?" Gakupo skewed his eyes."Are you sure you didn't just, perhaps, change your name and appearance because you wanted to hide from me? Is it?"

"As much as you want to belive that bullshit. I am Akaito, Kaito's older brother..Believe it or not." Akaito sighed.

"Nii-chan!" A quite yell echoed through the apartment. "How long are you gonna take?"