Chapter 33: Preliminary-Part 3.

Start from the beginning

"What's so funny, sis?" Menma asked pissed off a little.

"Nothing... It's just that you still think of me like I am always worst from you in fighting. And what we sees here? You just wanted to look cool with father's jutsu and show that you are better than him." Naruko said making Menma totally pissed off.

"So... You think you will win?" He said with angry voice "You think you will win because of this single moment?" He said and looked at her with anger in his voice. "I will show you the real power... A power of Kyūbi chakra!" He shouted and everyone besides Gaara, Naruto and Naruko shivered completely forgetting that Naruko and Menma didn't have any Kyūbi chakra.

'This is my chance!' she thought and make a single hand signs "[Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]." she said and besides her appeared one shadow clone who started to make a Rasengan. When Rasengan was complete she lunched herself with full speed at Menma making everyone but Gaara and Naruto thinking 'Is she crazy she can't win against someone  who use Kyūbi chakra!!!' but Menma thought about something else 'She still think she can win?! Let's see!!' He started to call for Kyūbi chakra but nothing happened everyone was confused and saw that Naruko is right in front of him. 'I see... I forget we don't have Kyūbi chakra any more!!!' Menma thought and Naruko connected her Rasengan with his body and yelled "[Fūton: Rasengan]!". Menma was sent to arena wall again and lost consciousness.

Everyone's eyes widened with confusion why Menma can't use Kyūbi chakra but then Naruko spoke "You have bad memory, Menma. You forget we can't use Kyūbi chakra any more." she then looked at Kakashi who had wide eyes but then saw that she looked at him. Kakashi woke up from shock and cough "Ahem..." caught everyone attention to him. "Winner by black out in eleventh match is, Naruko Namikaze-Uzumaki! Doctors please take Menma to hospital!" Doctors rushed to Menma and they put him on a stretcher and went to hospital. Naruko started to walk towards Naruto with a smile but her parents interrupted.

"That was a good match Naruko!" Kushina said. "I didn't know you are that strong!"

"I'm not that strong I just have tactic to taunt him and make him to try and use Kyūbi chakra when I knew we can't. Then I saw and opening and attack him." she said with a smile and her parents also smile. 

"Let's go Naruko everyone want's to congratulate you." Minato said.

"Sorry, I want to go to Nii-san." she said and went to Naruto ignoring everyone else.

Kushina and Minato looking at her when she started to talk with Naruto.

"She is really close with him." Kushina said with a smile but then her smile dropped and asked her husband "You still sure you want to do this? She will hate us forever after that."

"I know. But this is for village's good. I must to do it." Minato said and went with Kushina to Konoha teams.

-----To Naruko And Naruto-----

Naruko rushed at her brother. And when she was near him she launched herself to hug him and shouted "I did it Nii-san! You saw it?!"

"Yes yes, I saw everything." He said and chuckled and meantime he patted her head making her blush.

"So were and when we will be going?" she asked whispering that no one only Naruto can hear.

"We will see in due time. I hope break between third part will be long enough." He said. "Also I want you to come to my apartment tonight, okay?" he asked.

"Sure, but why?" she agreed and asked confused and blushed a little.

"You will see." He said and smiled at her. Her blush was even harder due to all things she thought 'Maybe he want to do this? No no no... I'm his sister! What am I thinking?! But maybe?' she thought and Naruto looked at her confused 'Oh, man... Don't tell me she fall in love with me... But if you will look at her she is pretty, strong and funny at the same time...' He thought with a little blush "Troublesome..." he said to himself and Naruko looked at him confused.