Chapter 25: Exam, Fight And Deal.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Day After Council Meeting, Naruto's Apartment, 7AM-----

Naruto is sleeping peacefully but someone knocked at his door. He woke up and yelled "Coming!". Naruto went to dress and now is on his way to door. "What?" he asked irritated.

In door stood ANBU with bear mask and said "Hokage-sama want to speak with you immediately."

"Hai, hai. Tell her that I'm on my way." Naruto said and ANBU nodded. 'Damn... What does she want from me now?!' He thought and walk out from his apartment 'Ehh... Better get going and get over it...' Naruto thoughts and walking towards Hokage's Tower.

-----Hokage's Tower-----

Someone is knocking.

"Come in!" Tsunade shouted and Naruto walk it the office.

Naruto looked around and sees that Konoha 12, their Senseis and his former family is here. "What do you want, Tsunade?" he asked

"Maybe you heard about, Jōnin Exam?"

"No, but first I want my headband before you explain it to me."

"Ah, right." Tsunade said and opened the desk and pulled out headband. Headband was blood-red just like he wanted. He then wrapped his headband on his head.

 He then wrapped his headband on his head

"Now back to, Jōnin Exam. Naruto you was a Genin right?" Tsunade asked.

"Yes."

"We saw what you did in Blood Prison without chakra so I want to promote you to Chūnin." she said but before she can finish Naruto interrupted her "So now you want to ask me if I want to take part in the Jōnin Exam?" he asked annoyed this conversation.

"Yes. So what do you say?"

"Give me five minutes." He said and sits on couch.

"Sure." she said. "And rest of you? Will you take part in this exam?" Everyone nodded. "Good."

"Are we gonna do something before this exam?" Shikamaru asked.

"Besides that you have to sign several documents and then you all have to train." Tsunade said.

"I have one question." Naruto said and everyone looked at him.

"What is it?" Tsunade asked a bit nervously.

"What about team? Or I can go solo on this exam?" Naruto asked.

"What do you mean, solo?" Minato asked.