Chapter 33: Preliminary-Part 3.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Arena-----

Menma and Naruko went to their spots and started at each other. Menma with arrogant look when Naruko with determined. Kakashi looked at them and asked "Ready?" They nodded and Kakashi said "START!" Then Naruko pull out some shurikens and throw them at Menma. He pull out his kunai and deflected half of them and rest dodged.

"You don't beat me with that sis. I always was better than you in fighting. Just give up." Menma said. She started to hesitate but Menma asked "About what was you and that monster talking?". With that something snapped in her. She looked at Naruto and she saw that he smiled at her with look 'I believe in you.'. She smiled at him. Then turned to Menma and he saw that she is more determined than before. 'What's wrong with her?! Did she believe that she can win with me?! There is no chance in the hell!!' Menma thoughts was interrupted by Naruko.

"It's none of your business, Menma." She said and he flinched a little. "I always was in your shadows. But you know what today I will show you how strong I really am." She said with confidence and Menma gritted his teeth.

"Don't make me laugh! You are a failure like that monster of our brother. Sorry YOUR brother. I will never accept something like him in our family." He said and he reached out to her with his hand and said "Please go with me to our family. We need each other and I know it. Who always protected you? Who always played with you when we was younger? I'm your brother not him." 

After that she looked on the ground and said "You'r right..." She started and looked at Naruto again and finished "But he also is my family." and then she looked back at Menma.

Menma again gritted his teeth and his anger started to rise "Fine! Do as you wish Naruko! But then don't bother to ask me for help if he turned back on you!" he said and reached for kunai with his right hand.

"He will never do that." she whispered that only Naruto can hear due to his sharpened senses. And he also reached for kunai with her right hand. They looked at each other. In meantime Naruto looked at them and he know what to do, he create small rock with his earth affinity and throw it up. When rock hits the ground Naruko and Menma launched themselves at each other.

When Naruko was in range to attack he went to slash on his torso. He jumped back and again lunched himself at her and tried to stab her in stomach. She side stepped on the right and kicked him in his gut. And she started to do hand signs and yelled "[Fūton: Daitoppa]!" and bullet made of wind lunched at Menma and sent him flying at arena wall making small smoke. When smoked disappeared there stood Menma making his own hand signs "[Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu]." He yelled and Naruko dodged in time several fireballs. He then reached for three pointed kunai and throw it at Naruko. She saw it and catches this kunai and throw it back at Menma who's eyes widened in surprise when Minato and Kushina looked at her with awe. 'When did she became so strong?!' They thought and Menma dodged his kunai.

"Maybe..." she started and Menma looked at her "Maybe I wasn't able to master father's Hiraishin but that doesn't mean I don't know how it works, Menma." she ended and they heard Naruto's smirk. Naruko looked at him and saw his look that told 'That's was a good one.' and she smirked too.