Chapter 1: Beginning Of Hatred.

"Speak"  people speak

'Thought'  people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N: Hello world this is my first fanfictin of Naruto. If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Valley Of The End-----

"Why did you do this Sasuke?!?!" Naruto yelled

"I need this power to kill my brother for what he did!!!" Sasuke answered.

"You don't need to do this alone!"

"This isn't your problem so why?! Why?! WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME?!?!?"

"Because this is my first bond! YOU ARE MY FRIEND SASUKE AND I'M TAKE YOU BACK TO KONOHA NO MATTER WHAT!!!"

"SO I'M GONA RIP THIS BOND AND GAIN MORE POWER!!!"

"SASUKE!!!!!!!"

"NARUTO!!!!!!!"

Time slow down and our two Genins stare at each other. One with hope to bring his true friend back to home and second with power to gain it more and more and hate to his older brother also some to Naruto for trying to take down his revenge.

Two genins jump at each other.

"RASENGAN!!!!!"

"CHIDORI!!!!!"

Black sphere appear. And one last standing is Sasuke. He look down at Naruto end see giant hole in his chest.

'I killed him... I killed my only friend and only one person who understand my pain of being alone... I will kill my brother even if i must die in the process then we will meet each other again... Farewell Naruto... My Friend...'  thought Sasuke before walking towards Orochimaru's hideout.

-----Several Minutes Later-----

Naruto wake up. Only to see being alone in Valley. He look down and see big hole in chest.

'I... Fail... I fail everyone... Shikamaru... Neji... Choji... Kiba... Tsunade baa-chan... Kakashi-sensei... Village... Sakura... And worse Sasuke for not able to bring him back from darkness...' Thought Naruto. He need to get back to village but with that wound he can't. He may die along the way. Naruto decided to rest a little longer for Kyuubi to heal his wound.

-----1 Hour Later-----

Naruto got up and begin walk towards Konoha. After 2 hours he can see the gate but what attracted his attention the most are the other ninja. He starts walking faster. After he got there.

"What happened?! Where is Sasuke, Naruto?!" Tsunade asked Naruto.

"He... He got away... I trying... I really trying to talk to him... But... He is consumed by revenge... I'm sorry..." Naruto answered with sad voice.

In the distance, Naruto saw Sakura walking towards him with tears in her eyes.

"WHERE IS SASUKE-KUN, NARUTO?!?!?!?!" she yelled at him.

"He... Got away..."

"YOU PROMISED ME, NARUTO!YOU PROMISED THAT YOU BRING HIM BACK!!!"

"I tried... I tried to talk to him... But he is blind by revenge... I'm sorry Sakura-chan... I BRING HIM BACK I PROMISE!!!"

Sakura came closer. She punched him in head much harder then ever before. He tried to get up but for surprise he is hold by ANBU.

"Baa-chan... What is going on? What are you doing?" asked Naturo with confusion.

"Uzumaki Naruto. You didn't pass the mission and you didn't reach the promise you made to all of us . You are banished from Konoha. But we can't allow you to walk free so hereby I am ordering you to be imprisoned in Blood Prison until further notice what won't happen or until you die." Tsunade tell and take his headband.

Everyone applauded for the verdict the Hokage announced. Naruto looks in disbelief at Tsunade. But what he saw was her eyesight. Eyes full of anger and disappointment. He looks at Kakashi and sees that he has the same eyesight as Tsunade. Then he looks at Jiraiya.

"I'm disappointment in you Naruto." Jiraiya speak first "I'm removing you from the Toad Summoning Contract." after that Jiraiya take big scroll from his back and open it. Jiraiya make few hand signs after which a small burst of smoke appeared from a scroll, Naruto waits until the smoke disappears. When the smoke disappeared, the only thing he sees is the lack of his name, surname and fingers signing the contract.

"You are no longer my student." speak Kakashi. "My mother had right, you are no one besides 'Demon'" speak Sakura. "Because of you Choji and Neji are in this condition and Kiba is injured." speak Shikamaru.

Others from Rookie 12, Iruka, Ichiraku's Ramen, Ninja, Council, Villagers they told him to 'die' 'that it was his fault that Sasuke go away' 'that this is his fault for others conditions' 'that he is a demon, a monster, a Kyuubi'. Every other word made Naruto's heart break apart more and more. Then villagers start throwing stuffs on Naruto such as rocks, mud, everything they can find besides them, someones even throw weapons. Naruto thought that Tsunade would stop them but nothing happened, they threw more and more things and finally fainted. Before closing his eyes, he could look at Tsunade's eyes and what he saw destroyed his heart completely. Disappointment, anger and HATE in her eyes. 

"ANBU!!! Take him to Blood Prison! NOW!!!" yelled Tsunade.

"Hai, Hokage-sama!" ANBU answered and start walking towards Blood Prison.

A/N: And that's it. I'm done with that Chapter. I will try to Upload once a week on Wednesday or more often. I hope you like it. SAYONARA AND SEE YOU SOON!!!