Chapter 7: Coup On Naruto's Life And Beginning Of Evil Naruto.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----One Month In Prison-----

Naruto isn't in good shape after beatings. He tried to defend himself, but it doesn't make sense. He is too weak to fight. In the end, he is 13 years old and is only Genin, where others are at least High Chūnin. Now he is in Hospital.

'Why... Why I'm still alive... I don't understand... Most people, after what they did to me, can die... But why I'm still alive... I think someone keeps me alive... So that I could suffer more...' Naruto thoughts to himself. He wasn't even able to continue his training because of his wounds. Now when he is in hospital he have broken ribs and big internal bleeding. 'Maybe... Just maybe... I will die today... I think... I can't take it anymore...' with this thoughts Naruto black out.

-----Outside Naruto's Room-----

There stood three people. Ryu and same two prisoners from first day.

"Ryu-san, can we kill him today?" one with black hair asked impatiently.

"No. Not today Black. But tomorrow..." she said with evil grin. "Tomorrow you can kill him."

"Finally... We can avenge our boss..." said other with brown hair. "But still. Why are you helping us?" asked curiosity.

"Simple Kobi... I really hate him. He is annoying. And still he comes here to help him with his wounds. Let the brat die and I will have less work." she replied simply.

"What if Mui finds out? We can have a problem then." Black said.

"Don't worry ... I'll tell him that the brat just died after he got here." she smiled. "Okay... Go before someone finds us."

"When should we arrive here?" Kobi asked

"8 PM is good for you?"

"Yea... See you tomorrow Ryu-san." And two prisoners leave her alone in front of Naruto's room. 'Soon... You will die for what you did... Because of you Zack died... I will make sure you will die very PAINFULL' she thoughts before walk in and check Naruto condition.

-----Next Day 7:55PM-----

The two prisoners arrive at the door of Naruto and see that Ryu walk from the opposite direction.

"Okay... We are here. How is he Ryu-san?" said Black.

"He is asleep." Ryu answered.

"Could you open the door, Ryu?" Kobi asked politely couldn't wait for avenge his old friend.

She unlock the door and they see Naruto who is asleep. Or not.

-----Flashback Form Previous Day-----

When Naruto black out some conversation wake him again. 'Hmm... What's going on? I'm still alive? Shit! I can't take it anymore!!!' Naruto hear his nurse Ryu. 'She is talking to someone?' Naruto got up and starts going towards the door. Now he is in front of the door and starts listening.

-----6 Minutes Later-----

Naruto heard they said goodbye. 'SHIT!!! I need to go back to the bed!' Naruto starts walk faster towards bed. He can't run because of his condition. When he got there he heard that someone probably Ryu unlocked the door and she is walking towards monitor to check his condition. After a few minutes of checking his condition, she left the room without thinking that Naruto was really awake.

'So they want kill me... Heh... Maybe this isn't bad... After all i had enough being treated, beaten to death, torched and RAPED...' Naruto thoughts to himself and began to think about different things. And he reminded himself. He reminded his dream. Take revenge on Konoha. 'I have a dream to take a revenge... No we have, I and Kurama... This is our revenge... I need to live... I need to make a plan...'

Naruto the rest night starts thinking about plan how he can escape from hospital. From prison he can't make it because of seal. He thinks that he should tell Mui. But what if Mui tell him that he dramatizes and trying to avoid hospital because he didn't like this place. He create his plan and he looked at clock. 7:50 PM 'SHIT!!! They could be here anytime now!' After 5-10 minutes he heard unlocked door and Naruto quickly close his eyes to be pretended being asleep.

-----Flashback End-----

"And he is a ninja? He isn't even on alert that someone could kill him now." Black whispered to not wake up Naruto.

"I told you he can't even care about himself, let alone be a ninja" Ryu whispered.

"Lets start our fun." Kobi said.

"Shh!!! We can't wake him up or he start screaming and guards came here. We will be in shit if that happens." Black starts argue with Kobi.

"Shut up. Both of you. We have job to do." Ryu said.

"Right." Black agree with Ryu. "Kobi cover his mouth that he can't scream."

Kobi nodded and with insane smile starts walking towards Naruto's bed. When he got there.

"You will pay for what you did." Kobi whispered that no one can hear him. Before he covered Naruto's mouth, he began to look out the window and his attention caught the beautiful blue sky. He thought 'Zack... It's you in this sky... You look at me... You look at the man who will avenge your death... Soon... Very soon... You will be avenged... My friend...'

To Kobi's surprise, he began to feel pain in his chest. He looked down and saw that scalpel is now in his chest. He can't scream because something happened he checked his neck and feel that blood starts flow from his neck. He looked where Naruto should be but what he sees is that Naruto kneels in front of him that no one besides him can't see him.

"Oi. Kobi, what's wrong?" Black asked quietly.

No answer. Black shrugged and starts walking towards Kobi. Kobi was pushed by someone. Black was confused when he saw the blood on the floor. His eyes followed the blood and he saw that Kobi was dead. He looked at Ryu and froze with tears in his eyes. Ryu looked at his eyes and could literally read from them what Black wanted to say, "he is dead." Naruto using this situation and began to run towards Black. With one smooth movement, Naruto pierced his neck. Black immediately felt pain when the scalpel touched his neck, but he couldn't react quickly enough. He woke up and saw Naruto having a bloody scalpel and see that blood flutters from his neck. Unfortunately for Naruto Black managed to take out his knife and hurt Naruto's left eye. Ryu saw this and ran quickly to Mui and told him about the situation. She lied about her plan and said they wanted to apologize for what they did to him the first day. But Naruto attacked them and was wounded in the left eye.

Mui and Ryu are now on their way to Naruto. When they got there they can see Naruto with injured eye in the middle of two corpses. But what caught their attention was his smile, evil smile. Naruto turns head towards them. They can see one eye with such cold, emotionless, rage, anger, evil look. After that Naruto blacked out. Mui ordered guards that they must take Naruto to isolation ward.

A/N: Finally some action. Finally someone is killed by Naruto. I really waited for this moment. I hope you too. All right some info. Next episodes as i told will be time skips. I think I will made another 6-8 episodes with time skips. I know this will be much in prison but if I can cut some time skip then I will do it. This is all for now. SAYONARA AND SEE YOU SOON.