Chapter Two

MADISON'S POV

Literature went by quickly and I walked to trigonometry. People pushed me and bumped into me and soon enough, someone tripped me up. I fell face first onto the ground, but thankfully my books broke my fall. Students laughed at me as I hurried to pick up my books and scurry away.

I went into a bathroom and looked in the mirror only to see that I had a small cut on my forehead. I guess the books didn't break my fall. I moved a piece of my hair to hide the cut and walked out the bathroom.

The day wasn't easy. In trig, people made fun of me because I finished a 100 question test in 20 minutes. In gym, I got hit on the face with a ball. TWICE! I was just happy to be going to lunch to see my brother. I wiped away my tears and hurried down the hall from the nurse's office.

The cafeteria was packed. I found Tyler sitting at a table in the corner of the cafeteria. He smiled when he saw me. As I sat down, he started to ask me something but stopped mid question.

"You were crying." He said, anger laced his words.

"It's nothing."

He pushed a piece of my hair back that hide the cut and his eyes darkened. "Who did it?" He asked.

"No one."

"Don't lie to me, Madison!" He said, upset.

"I don't know. A group a students tripped me up. I didn't look at them." I answered honestly. He started shaking in anger. "Ty, calm down. Remember what dad said."

"Fuck what dad said! Someone is bullying you and I want a name!" He yelled.

"I don't know." I said, feeling small. I hated when he yelled.

Next thing I know, the table is being smashed against the wall. People gasped in shock and I got up.

"What the hell?" Someone growled. Tyler spun around, facing the guy and growled. Uh oh, this is about to get very violent. "You're damaging school property!" The guy yelled.

He was tall with dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Calling him hot was an understatement. Tyler unnecessarily slammed another table into the wall and broke a chair. The loud noises were starting to scare me and I slowly back into the crowd.

"Does it look like I give a fuck about school property? Now, I suggest you mind your damn business before you end up like the tables!" Tyler yelled.

"This school is my business!" The guy's voice boomed making more than half of students whimper.

He's an Alpha, I thought. Well, of course he is.

"Hey, don't step on my shoes." Some guy said before pushing me full force.

I fell right on the face… again. This stopped the standoff and Tyler marched right to the guy and punched he several times.

"Don't! Ever! Touch! My! Sister! Again!!" He yelled in between punches before knocking the guy out cold.

Everyone stared at him in shock before security guards picked me up and pulled us away.

---

We sat in the principal's office, waiting.

"Ty, what if they call dad?" I asked worried.

"He's in New York, Maddy. He won't magically pop up in Minnesota." He said.

A woman with long brown hair and brown eyes walked in. She was beautiful and appeared to be in her late 20s. Following in behind her, was the guy that confronted Tyler in the cafeteria.

"What is he doing here?" Tyler growled.

"He's the soon to be Alpha. It's natural for him to be included in situations involving rogues." She said, taking a seat. He scoffed and the guy glared at him. "What are your names?" The lady asked.

"You're the principal. Aren't you supposed to know?" He said.

"Madison and Tyler ." I said, glancing at Tyler.

"Foster. As in James Foster, the most powerful Alpha. Ever. I'm sure that rings a few bells." Tyler added.

The two looked shocked and exchanged looks. The guy clear his throat, "I wasn't aware that Fosters would be visiting my territory."

"Obviously." Ty said, rolling his eyes. "What did you say you're name was?"

"Liam Blacksmith and this is my mother, Valarie."

"Blacksmith… alright Maddy let's go home." He said, standing.

"School isn't—" Valarie started.

"It is for us. Don't worry. We'll be back tomorrow."

*A/N- I promise things will start to pick up soon so stay tune. BTW I'll try to update every weekend if I can. I'm a freshman in college so it'll be kinda hard. ROUGHLY EDITED sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, INBOX Thank you! Until next weekend beautiful people!

                       ♥ Chloe. J

Edited: February 12, 2018