Let's Do This Again

Sherlock started messing around with the computer and eventually figured out how to set up everything. He looked up from the computer his eyes went towards the projector. It was in a really tall place. Well, for Sherlock it was considered very high up since he couldn't reach the projector to turn it on. He sighed and then turned to see where Supernatural was in the AV room. The Supernatural fandom was sitting on one of the chairs.

"Excuse me, Nat?" Sherlock waited for a response.

"Yeah?" Supernatural turned to look at Sherlock.

"May you turn on the projector?" Sherlock asked.

"Can't you just pull one of the chairs and get on it?" Supernatural chuckled.

"..." Sherlock glared.

"Alright geez." Supernatural got up and started walking towards where Sherlock was standing. "I'm coming. You shorty."

"I do not appreciate you calling me 'shorty'." The Sherlock fandom crossed his arms.

"That is what you are." Supernatural stretched his arm up and pushed the 'on' button.

Sherlock rolled his eyes and snatched the DVD Supernatural had.

"Geez, a little rough there." Supernatural headed back to his seat. "You're welcome by the way."

Sherlock then waited for the projector to start up. As soon as that happened, Hetalia, Homestuck, Doctor Who, and Supernatural took their seats. Sherlock put in the DVD in the laptop and put it to full screen before he went to look for his seat. Coincidentally, there were five seats in the very front. From left to right were Homestuck, Hetalia, Doctor Who, an empty seat, and finally Supernatural. Sherlock walked towards the front.

"Hey, Sherlock we saved you a seat." Doctor Who smiled at him.

"Thank you," Sherlock said as he sat down.

"Are you finally happy that I'm watching your show?" Supernatural whispered.

"Shush." Sherlock gave a small little smile.

For the next few hours, the big five watched Sherlock's show. It wasn't too hard to watch and finish it all since, of course, it's a really short series.

"Why is he hitting a corpse!?" Homestuck had a look of disgust.

"To see if it's recently dead, right?" Supernatural turned to look at Sherlock.

"Yes." Sherlock nodded his head. "If the death was recent there could still be signs of bruising."

"Ew." Hetalia scrunched up his nose. "I could never."

"Huh..." Doctor Who tilted his head as he looked at the screen

(Spoilers, kinda, ahead bros just a warning)

They eventually were on the second season of episode three.

"Are you crying?" Doctor Who got closer to Sherlock's face.

"No." Sherlock looked down. "I-I've seen this many times I've become immune to this."

"It's alright if you're sad he did just jump-" Supernatural started.

"Shut it!" Sherlock interrupted as his voice cracked. "No one is talking to you, Nat!"

"Damn...honestly...same." Homestuck shook his head.

"Homestuck!" Hetalia chuckled.

They went onto the next season. Season 3.

"Aw look!" Hetalia had a wide grin. "John is getting married! I loved this one!"