I see Kendrick waiting downstairs and we go to the car.

"You sure you wanna do this, cause I can't jump in unless you getting jumped or you start losing" he says.

"Ian losing" I Say.

We start driving to her house and I get out the car and start pacing.

"Imma go knock and when she pop up you confront her first" kendrick says.

"Nah ion wanna talk ion wanna talk I wanna fight period no discussion" I say.

"You sure cause you look like you finna cry" he says.

"Cause I'm mad ass Hell" I Say wiping my eyes.

"Ight, let get this over wit big dog" he says and I smile as he goes to the door and rings the bell.

Trina comes to the door but she doesn't see me and she has on shorts and a tube top.

"Kendrick well ant this a surprise" she says.

"Nah this visit ant from me it's from my sister" he says and move out the way to reveal me.

"So what was the reason?" I Say with my hands behind my back.

"What you mean" she says coming more outside.

Ok she know what the fuck going on. 😤

"What was the reason" I repeat getting more loud.

"Reason for reading yo diary?" she says and scoffs "cause you a punk ass b-"

Before she can finish her sentence I sock her dead in her mouth.

Her body falters and she almost falls but she regains her balance and charges after me

I grab her hair with a tight grip and throw her on the ground.

After I get the upper hand I start throwing punches at her face not holding back

"Lied, embarrassed, and played me bitch" I say throwing harder punches.

I've never felt this much hate for one person and it felt good to beat this bitch ass.

I got up and started mollywhopping her shit.

I notice her titty popped out her shirt.

"Yea bitch now yo shit out in the open let's embarass her ass sis" I hear my brother yell.

I kick her back and let her go before I really lose it on  this bitch.

"Play with me again bitch, I'll stomp yo ass into the concrete hoe I ant the one" I yell.

My breathing is heavy and she on the ground breathing hard I see blood trailing from her nose to her ear.

I'm glad I stopped cause I would've really killed this bitch.

I drop some band aids over her while she breathing hard and leave.

I get in the car when her front door open and drive off with my brother.

"Damn girl you went in on her bad, and I got it on video" he says.

"Period't" I Say.

I get on snap and let it loose.

"IM PUSSY RIGHT? IAN BOUT IT RIGHT? OKAY PULLED UP AT THIS BITCH SHIT AND WHOOPED HER ASS AT HER OWN SPOT THO LEFT THAT BITCH WITH A PACK OF BAND AIDS HOE FIX YO SHIT DONT EVER SPEAK ON MY NAME OR EMBARASS ME AGAIN BITCH CAUSE ILL POP UP AGAIN BITCH DING DONG" I say and post it on my snap.

"My sister ant no hoe" my brother says dabbing me up.

"Sure ant" I Say Laughing.

"I feel energized ass fuck" I say.

I start a Snapchat rant shortly after "and don't forget your friends can get it too, since y'all was in on that shit too, cause penny don't give no fucks anymore boo I'll pop all you hoes I'm inviting y'all to a asswhoopin right here right nah y'all kept poking me now I'm reacting how y'all want me to now do sum" I say.

"They gone hate my sister but let em know we give no fucks" my brother says hyping me up.

"Sure don't never have never will" I say.

It felt good fighting her, I mean I feel bad I fucked her up harder than I thought I would but shit oh well.

Tell that hoe issa blessing she not on no mofo T-shirt's and up flying high I'm giving her a chance to leave me the fuck alone after this.

Riding back home all I think about is damn I really fought today, and it felt good getting that stress off.

But now it's back to being classy as always, I just had to get outta character for these hoes 👅💯💅🏾