Chapter 3

"Hey put your number in my phone I'll text you!" Alyssa said handing her phone to me.
I put my number in and we went our separate ways.

Riley walked over to me "hey" She said.

"Hey" I said back walking with her to her car.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Oh Alyssa? She went to camp with me last summer and now she's going to school here" I smiled at Riley.

"Oh that's cool" She said nonchalantly.

"Yeah" I said opening the passenger door.

"So has Daniel done anything since before lunch?" She asked smirking.

"No and stop looking at me like that!" I said sassily and buckling my seatbelt.(safety first everyone😂).

"Like what?" Riley asked and giggled.

"Like I like him or something because I don't!" I said.

She rolled her eyes. *cough* *cough* "Liar" *cough* "Damn that cough was really bad, I think I need some water" She said sarcastically.

I glared at her "I. Do. Not. Like. Daniel. I said slowly pausing between each word.

She only giggled and finally drove off.

"Well what about you miss I can't stop staring at Ben" I asked.

"What about me?" She asked.

"Has any thing happened between you two?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Ha as if" She said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Oh please you're beautiful! Your study's is the only reason you don't have a boyfriend".

"No" She said. I rolled my eyes and chose to shut up and looked out the window.

*5 minutes later*

"Thanks for the ride" I said getting out.

"Don't mention it. Love you!"

"Love you too!" I said shutting the door and walking inside my house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled and she walked out from her room.

"Hey honey how was school?" She asked.

"It was fine" I sighed.

"Okay well I'll make the popcorn you go get your comfys on". She smiled.

"Okay" I said going up to my room. Every Wednesday we watch an episode or two of Pretty Little Liars together on netflix. (Where my PLL fans at?😂❤)

Instead of having family night which we used to when my dad still lived with us, we watch our show and get quality time before my mom goes to work. She works at night and then gets off an hour before I have school so we only see each other for a little bit of time during the week.

I went downstairs to see the couch full of blankets and pillows and popcorn. My mother truly knew how to make me happy.

-----------------------------
*The Next Morning*

"I actually woke up on time today" I said to Riley.

"Wow I'm so proud of you" Riley said patting my back.

"Thank you!" I said giggling as I got up to go to my seat. As I got up to go I saw Riley's gaze on Ben. Oh dear god Riley I thought rolling my eyes and ran into someone.

"Wow are you going to do this everyday?" Daniel said crossing his arms.

"Sorry my bad" I said sarcastically and brushed past him to my seat.

The bell rang and our teacher came in. "Good morning everyone!" The teacher said walking to her desk.

"Good morning Mrs. Smith! How are you today?" Daniel chirped up to the teacher.

"Oh Daniel you're so sweet thanks for asking! I'm doing just peachy" She said.

Daniel of course kept making conversation until our teacher actually became a teacher again.

"Well Daniel of you really want to talk to me about how my life's going, then come talk to me after class because I've gotta teach something today" Daniel cleared his throat and then his gaze moved from her to me. I immediately looked away and grabbed my notes out.

While the teacher was teaching, girls behind me were nonstop talking about the party tomorrow night. Oh yeah I forgot about that but I'm not gonna go anyways.

"I heard that Chase got  actual live music for the party" One of the girls whispered.

"Really?! I heard that he got some food trucks for this party" The other whispered.

My eyes went wide. Free food and live music!!!! Well maybe I'll pop in for a minute tomorrow.

"Girls! Please stop talking and disrupting my class" Mrs. Smith snapped.

I looked over at Riley and wow she's actually paying attention to- oh wait now shes starring again *-*

Well I'm only gonna go if Riley goes. She's probably expecting that she'll have to convince me, But who turns down free food!??

After class I was about to walk over to Riley's desk but Ben and her were actually talking.

Instead I smirked and left. Hehehehe

Thanks for reading! Bye lovelies! ❤❤❤