"D'you think you're gonna win this?" Tempest mocked confidently, letting out an incredulous laugh. "You're surrounded and-"

"You just love the sound of your own voice, don't you?" Rory interrupted in annoyance. She didn't wait for a response, blasting herself into the air. She was able to hover for a few seconds, which was enough time to make Tempest gawk at her. Rory grinned triumphantly before diving towards her.

She landed on the ground with a thud, sweeping her hand out to her side as she sent out a blast. Rory ducked under Tempest's quick leg kick, standing up and throwing her fist out. She knocked Tempest in the face, making her stumble. The blonde snarled as she shoved out her hands, and lightning was sent towards Rory.

Her eyes widened, but she didn't dodge it fast enough. It hit her stomach roughly, making her gasp as she was sent soaring backward. Rory let out a pained gasp as the electricity went running through her body. A painful tickle seared in her veins, making her shudder painfully. Rory landed on the ground, her body convulsing involuntarily.

Tempest ran towards her with a murderous expression. Rory tensed up for the final blow before a green wall was sent between them. The blonde slammed into it unexpectedly, she bounced off it and hurdled through the air like a ragdoll. Rory sighed in relief when she saw a familiar green-eyed boy run towards her. He gently lifted her, connecting their eyes.

"Are you okay?" Malakai asked her worriedly, helping her stand up. He steadied her as he scanned her body for other injuries.

She couldn't help herself.

"A little sh-shocked," Rory stuttered out, unable to fight the grin off her face. He simply sighed at her, shaking his head at the witty comment.

"Only you," he murmured thoughtfully before turning back around to fight the remaining witches and warlocks.

Somehow, there were only a couple more warlocks left fighting. Rory didn't take the time to check the state of the fallen coven members. She was unsure if they were dead or alive, but all that mattered right now was getting to the Pacem Ball, they needed to save everyone there.

Eira was currently fighting two witches at the same time, struggling immensely as she tried to block the spells and hit them at the same time. She raised her hands, creating an ice wall in front of her. Rory threw her hands out powerfully, blasting the ice out to the witches. The two were hit with shards of ice, sending them falling them to the ground. Eira nodded thankfully with a grin at Rory.

The last two warlocks ran towards them both. Eira let out a grunt as she leaped forward, lifting her hands. Large icicles broke through the ground, impaling the two warlocks. She paused for a moment, glaring at them before letting her hands fall. The icicles sunk back to the ground as the bloodied bodies slump down.

They all glanced around, seeing that everyone was alive. Smiles slowly etched themselves onto their faces, joyed that everyone survived this fight. Rory shuffled over to the fallen coven. Although she knew that it was indeed a "kill or be killed" situation, she felt an incredible amount of guilt for what she had done- for what they had all done. However, Rory was also relieved that everyone lived and that they were able to defeat even a small part of the coven.

Their small victory was short-lived, unfortunately.

"Rory?" a shaky voice quivered in terror. Rory spun around, and to her horror, Tempest had Eira in her clutches.

Eira appeared to be frozen like how they were before; her whole body was rigid. Tempest danced lightning just above her skin, making her squirm. Rory let out a shaky breath, lifting her hand up as if to calm Tempest. "Please, you don't have to do this-"