Chapter 10 Talking and Bonding

Now sense the area seemed to be clear, the 'gang' were hanging out, exploring the land a bit.

Cami was with Betamon, wondering a few things. And as the two were walking around a little, Cami wanted to ask now.

"Hey, Betamon, do you 'digimobs' evolve? And do you know what Pokemon is?" Cami finally asking.

Betamon looked over to their friend and answered,"Yup, except we're Digimon, and no, what is a Pokemon?" Cami looked at Betamon with a surprised face and then started rambling. She rambled as fast as a certain blue hedgehog can run! Cami explained what pokemon are, what games she owns, mega-evolution, and yeah. Betamon listened, wanting to understand. He got most of it..though some was lost because she explained pretty quickly.

-----------

Chris watched as Hawkmon was comforting Nyaromon. Still a little bit confused on the relationship between the two, he walked over.

"Uh, hey, Hawkmon? Can I ask a question?" Chris asked, scratching the back of his head.

Hawkmon nodded, "Of course!"

"Uh, what's this thing with you and Nyaromon? You two siblings or something?" Chris asked, "ever sense we met, Nyaromon's stayed with you like glue."

"Oh, Hawkmon's my protector!" Nyaromon said with a small smile.

"Protector?" Chris asked.

Hawkmon chuckled a little, "Well, one day, I found these young digimon, who had only just hatched. They were weak, and had no one to take care of them. I then took them in and helped them out, and ever sense then, I'd been their 'Protector' you could say."

Chris nodded, "Guardian suits you better."

"Guardian?" Hawkmon questioned. Nyaromon moved her head a little.

"Yeah! Guardian!" She said.

Hawkmon chuckled a little, "It does have a nice..ring to it."

-----------

Jess was talking with Agumon, comparing brothers.

"Has your brother ever thrown out your phone, thinking you were dating? And realizing it was just your bff, he bought you a brand new one?" Jess asked.

"I have no idea what a few of those words are!" Agumon said. He then went, "Has your brother ever thrown out food supplies, thinking it was poisonous because you got it from a stranger?"

Jess moved her hand from side to side, "Eh, kind of..?"

Agumon nodded, "Now I wanna hear that story!"

Kevin and Gabumon were a little weary of one another.  Could they trust each other? Yes, they both had siblings, but still...

"So, what do you do in your free time?" Kevin asked.

Gabumon then asked, "What free time? Usually it's keeping an eye on Agumon, surviving, or making sure Agumon doesn't do something so stupid, all life ends."

Kevin nodded and said, "Same."

The two looked at one another, fistbumped, and said, "Besties."

-----------

Susie was checking Penguinmon's temperature. Penguinmon seemed slightly annoyed, but let her.

"Why are you obsessing over me?" Penguinmon asked.

"Don't want another bird that I know die," Susie said.

Penguinmon then asked, "Who died?"

"Captain Beak...I will not say how, but he died in such a harsh way," Susie said, looking down. Penguinmon nodded and let Susie hug her.

-----------

Jane and Lopmon were discussing something.

"Do you think...he's ok?" Jane asked Lopmon. Lopmon nodded, with a slightly worried expression.

"I don't know about pain, but if he's taken, I don't think he's dying. Or else, I would be too. I'm guessing they want him alive, it seemed like it," Lopmon said. Jane nodded in agreement.

Jane then asked worringly, "Is this what he wanted?"

Lopmon shook her head, "I doubt that. He didn't want...this."

"We don't know for sure," Jane said.

"We'll never know," Lopmon then said, "I, for one, never want to know."

Jane nodded, "Same." She then yawned and looked outside, "Well it's getting late...everybody think it's time for sleep?"

"Awww, noow?" Jess asked with slight annoyance.

"Yup, sorry!" Jane said, yawning a little. Kevin chuckled, seeing the younger trying to act older.

"Maybe one of us should stand guard?" Chris asked.

Cami raised her hand, "I can for a while."

"Then maybe..yawn..swap with Chris? Then Kevin?" Jane suggested, yawning mid sentence. The others nodded and before they knew it, were soon asleep. Except for Cami and Betamon. But what they didn't know, was of a certain bewitching fox lurking close...

----------------
So, hope you guys like the chapter! Any ideas for who should digivolve next chapter? Again, Lopmon isn't an option. Also, any guesses on the stalking digimon? And any constructive criticism?

Anyways, bye my Purrfect readers, till tha next chapter!