Chapter 9 Entering the Digital World Part 3

Cami, Chris, Betamon, Hawkmon, and Nyaromon looked at the new girl holding a bird.

"That's a Penguinmon, but what happened to it?" Hawkmon asked.

The girl just blinked, confused that the bird was talking, but she didn't seem to care much. She then said, "I have no idea! I just found it knocked out. Now can I get some help?" 

Cami nodded, "Yeah, can we?"

Betamon jumped, "Yup! We got medicine in here!" He then went over and opened up a secret compartment in the tree. It held a ton of really well made DIY cups, bowls, and cabinet. Betamon then said, "Can you bring the Penguinmon over here?" The girl nodded and laid down the bird. Betamon then checked the Penguinmon and told everyone  that they can talk, just be a bit quiet so the Birdramon didn't find them.

-timeskip-

Cami and Chris have learned the girls name was Susie. They recognized the girl, they saw her before. But still, they didn't know much. Suddenly though, two new people with two new creatures came over. Chris recognized the two humans, they were his neighbors!  

"Jess, Kevin? You're here too?" Chris asked the new guys.

Kevin nodded, "Yup...how'd you get here?" 

"Portal after a handshake, you?" Chris asked.

"Portal opened under me after my sister entered school," Kevin told him. Chris nodded response. Then suddenly, a caw came from above them.

"Oh no!" Betamon yelped, "It's that Birdramon!"

"Ugh, fun, it's above us," the pelt-wearing creature growled. Agumon nodded with a worried expression. 

Jess than asked her brother, "Are we going to be ok?"

"Yeah, we are," Kevin told her. Chris could tell that Kevin was worried though through his expression.

Then, there was a crash heard. They all turned around and saw that a giant bird was in front of the tree and slamming into the tree. All the kids were scared and upset, and the digimon(Penguinmon's awake, still hurt though) saw. They were worried, especially Betamon. He knew that humans don't have powers like digimon, so that makes them a bit weaker. Betamon sighed and then ran out, to go and fight that Birdramon. The other digimon saw and they all(cept for Nyaromon) ran out.

The humans watched and called out to their friends, worried for them. They then walked over and watched upset. 

Nyaromon then said, "T-they'll be ok, they have Hawkmon with them!" The kids nodded, kind of understanding that Nyaromon looked up to Hawkmon in a way.

Outside, Betamon shouted at the flame bird, "Electric shock!" before electricity shot out of his body and attacked the Birdramon. It yelped, a bit shocked by the attack.

Penguinmon then called, "Ice Prism!" and ice shards came from her beak and hit the Birdramon. Though it used its wing and slashed it back to Penguinmon. It hit her and she winced in pain, it hit her stomach where the wraps(ya know, those wraps that go on injuries?) and it caused immense pain.

Gabumon then yelled, "Blue blaster!" blue ice-like flames hit the Birdramon's beak and it hit harshly. The Birdramon then flew up, scaring all the digimon.

It then shouted, "Meteor wing!" and it flapped its wings, the Birdramon wasn't so far up that it hit the digimon and it hit them down. All the humans and Nyaromon froze, are they gonna be ok?

Suddenly though, a rock hit the Birdramon's eye. It yelped in pain before somebody called, "Tiny twister!" and a tiny tornado went at Birdramon, surronding it. Then a brown and pink bunny attacked the Birdramon's eyes, using it's ears as hands. It cawed in pain as the bunny continued punching. The Birdramon then flew away as the bunny started falling. It then used it's ears and it continued floating down. Then the bunny looked at everyone. A young girl then came over. She seemed younger than everybody else. She had pale skin, long brown, slightly messy hair, and bright green eyes. She wore a brown shirt with blue sleeves, and black shorts. She also wore dark bluish blue sneakers. 

Betamon then gasped and asked, "Jane? Lopmon?" 

The girl nodded, "Hey, Betamon."

Betamon grinned, "Hey again! You worried me!"

Jane nodded, "Sorry bud, are these your friends?" 

Betamon nodded, "Yup! We also have humans here too!"

Jane nodded, "Interesting!"

----------------
Hey readers who actually read this! If you're wondering where the digivices are, they'll pop up when the digimon digivolve. Anyways, question, after a chapter after this, I have a question! What digimon would you look to see digivolve? (Not Lopmon though, she ain't a choice, for reasons) Anyways, see ya in the next chapter!