Chapter 6 Meet Agumon and Gabumon

Gabumon was organizing some berries when Crash! Gabumon sighed and turned to look over. There, Agumon had fallen into a bush, a basked now on his snout. Berries now were all over the place that were probably once in Agumon's basket.

Gabumon sighed and asked, "Ran too quickly?" Agumon nodded and removed the basket from his snout. He seemed highly annoyed and started picking up the berries again. Gabumon of course helped Agumon out. These two have been together ever sense they met in their fresh and in-training stages. Ever sense then, they've been together forever, like brothers.

Agumon, when the berries were organized in the pile, said, "Thanks Gabumon!"

"Welcome Agumon," Gabumon said, he then asked "Why were you rushing this time anyways?"

"Well, for some reason Sukamon were over at the berry bush. Their scent were all over the place too, so I started rushing. But, when a few noticed me...and started chasing me," Agumon started explaining.

"Then you tripped and crashed into the bush," Gabumon finished.

Agumon nodded, "Exactly! Seriously though, Sukamon stink!"

"Yeah, imagine being one yourself," Gabumon said.

"Pfft, I hope that never happens. Can they even smell themselves?" Agumon questioned.

Gabumon shrugged, "If they do, I wonder if they hate it like everybody else."

"Probably!" Agumon said with a grin. They then continued talking for a little while.