Chapter 9 Entering the Digital World Part 2

While Chris and Cami were busy... Kevin was bringing Jess to school, they both saw somebody sprinting to school.

 Jess then saw them drop something. She ran over, picked up the item, a key chain, and called, "Hey, uh, you dropped something!" The kid looked over and Jess recognized her! It was the girl, Susie, who was in her homeroom.

Susie walked over and smiled shyly before saying, "Thank you Jess, this is actually my only way home!" Susie chuckled, and Jess giggled too. It was quite a simple joke, but still funny. Susie and Jess then talked a little, before the two girls headed into the school. When they entered the school, suddenly a bright light blinded them and Jess's world became black.

When Jess opened her eyes, she saw trees..and felt, grass? Wasn't she just her in school? She turned and saw her brother was knocked out but...where was Susie? She then turned a little to the left and gasped, an orange dinosaur, a bit smaller than her, was now in front of her.

Jess held in a scream, before saying, "hi...?"

"Hi, I'm Agumon!" The orange dinosaur greeted.

------------

Susie woke up on a...rock? She sat up and patted her surface, it was smooth. And cold. She sat up and got off the rock and looked around, where was she? Last she remembered was walking into school with-

"Jess, where are you?!" Susie called worringly. No response. That wasn't good. The teen then heard a whimper of pain. She walked over and gasped, a purple bird was laying on the ground. It seemed to be knocked out, and bruised. Susie walked over and looked at it with worry. She loved animals to extreme! She had a dog and used to also have a bird.

You're not ending up like Captain Beak, Susie thought to herself, remembering her deceased parrot. She then picked up the bird and looked around, no danger. Nor any human being.

She then ran off, trying to find someone before she found a tree. And heard, voices? Susie ran over and saw two humans, and three creatures.

Susie then asked worringly, "Can I get some help here for this bird?!?"

------------

Jess was talking with the orange dinosaur, who she now knew was named Agumon. They had told each other about one another, and Jess learned what a digimon was. A digital monster. But what did that mean for her? Was she now in a computer or something?

Jess then asked, "Agumon, do you know where this 'digital world' is located?"

Agumon shook his head no, "Nope, Sorry Jess!"

Jess shrugged, "S'alright Agumon, no worries." She then heard her brother and turned around with a smile. Kevin was waking up!

"Sweet, Kevin's waking up," Jess said with a smile.

Agumon then asked, "Is Kevin you're best friend?"

"Nah, he's my big brother," Jess told Agumon.

"Oh, I have a brother too!" Agumon said, "He'll be coming back shortly."

Jess smiled, "We can have our brothers meet-"

"And they can become awesome friends!" Agumon finished for her. The two high-fived as a yellow creature with a whiteish and blue striped pelt and a horn came over. Jess then saw it was literally wearing the pelt.

That's weird, Jess though to herself as she waved to the creature.

"Hi Gabumon! Jess, this is my brother, Gabumon," Agumon told Jess after he greeted his brother. He then said to his brother, "Gabumon, this is my new bestie, Jess!"

Gabumon looked at Jess with a cautious look before saying, "Hello...uh, Jess."

"Hello Gabumon!" Jess greeted. When Gabumon walked over, she held out her hand. Gabumon then held it and they had a gentle handshake. That was when Kevin fully woke up, mumbling something. Jess ran over to check on her brother while Agumon explained things to Gabumon.

"Ugh...what happened?" Kevin asked Jess as he sat up.

Jess shrugged, "Dunno, but we have friends!" She then pointed to Agumon and Gabumon. Agumon waves while Gabumon eyed Kevin. Kevin eyed back and they seemed to be mentally saying, 'We have an understanding, you don't hurt my sibling, I won't hurt yours.' Yet, Jess and Agumon didn't fully notice the expression. They had an idea and eyed their sibling. Both got a chuckle as an response and rolled their eyes playfully.

Suddenly, a loud 'caw' noise ruined the fun. Agumon and Gabumon froze before saying  at the same time, "Birdramon!"

"Who's Birdramon?" Jess asked.

"Somebody we don't wanna mess with, c'mon! We have ta run!" Agumon said, while Gabumon lead the way. Kevin and Jess then followed the two, knowing they knew this place better than them...

-------------

A young girl quietly watched as the orange giant bird flew above. One of her bffs sitting next to her, one long ear leaning on her arm.

"They're gonna need help!" The bunny digimon exclaimed.

The girl nodded, "I know Lopmon..."

"When will we help?" Lopmon asked.

"In a minute, I wanna first find Terriermon," The girl explained.

Lopmon nodded, "True, who knows where that trouble-maker is... Shall we get going

Jane?"

‐----------------
Yayz, ya'll now know the tamers name! And how did she know about her being a tamer? You'll find out soon...maybe...if she is able to tell her sto- Uhhhh...too much info, buhbye! I need to go to sleep...night
(Seriously, is anyone reading this?)