Chapter 2 Meet Betamon

Betamon crawled away quickly, trying to get away from the Kuwagamon in a hurry. He kept on crawling before something collapsed under him and he fell. He closed his eyes tightly as he fell, yelling for help. When he opened his eyes, it looked all blurry around him, before it went dark again...

When Betamon opened his eyes again, he was no longer in the weird cave. Now he was in a room, on top of a bed that's a perfect size for him.

"Oh good, your awake!" A voice cheered, making Betamon turn a bit. He saw that a Lopmon was keeping an eye on him.

"Uh, hi, why are you watching me sleep?" Betamon asked.

"Our tamer told us to keep an eye on you," Lopmon explained, Betamon nodded.

"Alright, but where am I?" Betamon asked.

"Terriermon and I's bedroom," Lopmon explained, before putting a cupcake in front of Betamon. Betamon eyed the cupcake before nomming on it.

"Mmm, this is delicious, who made this?" Betamon asked.

Lopmon gave a grin, "My tamer! You'll meet her soon!"

-Timeskip a few months-

Betamon was busy picking some berries. It was kind of hard for him, but he got the hang of it. At least a little bit for him.

"Hey Betamon!" A familiar voice called to him.

"Hello Terriermon, what do you need?" Betamon asked.

Terriermon shrugged, "Well, Lopmon disappeared and then-"

"And then a certain worried, adventurous human disappeared to try and find her?" Betamon asked, getting a received nod.

Terriermon then gave a sigh, "Can you help me look for them?"

Betamon nodded and called down, "Well, sure! Coming down!" Betamon jumped down from the tree and put the basket down. Then him and Terriermon walked off to try and find the missing two...