Chapter 4 Meet Hawkmon

Hawkmon sat on the rock, watching everything with caution. Many digimon have been disappearing lately and he wanted to find the culprit.

"Hawkmon, what're you doing?"  Koramon asked, looking at his protector worryingly. 

Hawkmon looked at Koramon with seriousness, "Something dangerous is around"

Upamon looked at Hawkmon with surprise, "What is it?"

Hawkmon gave a shrug with his wings, "I don't know, but I worry."

Tsunomon looked at Hawkmon with determination, "If we find that thing, I'm going to fight it!"

Hawkmon shook his head, "You have a lot of determination young one, but I don't think you'll be able to fight it. It's too strong for you."

Tsunomon mumbled something before sighing with defeat, "I understand Hawkmon, I just wish I could fight like you."

Hawkmon nodded, "You will someday Tsunomon." The rookie digimon then realized something, "Has anyone seen Nyaromon today?"

Koramon hopped, "Yeah, they went to pick some berries!"

Hawkmon froze, "Oh no, you three stay here, I'll be right back." 

The three digimon bounced to nod before Hawkmon flew off to find Nyaromon. 

He entered the forest, "Where is that digimon?" He then spotted the young digimon picking berries. The bird digimon flew to Nyaromon looking at them worried.

"Hi Hawkmon!" Nyaromon mewed.

"You alright?" Hawkmon asked.

Nyaromon bounced happily, "Yup!"

Hawkmon sighed relieved, "Follow me, we need to get home."

Nyaromon nodded and followed Hawkmon.

When they got back to the base, Hawkmon and Nyaromon gasped, everybody was missing....