THEØRIES

Hello everyone,

whoever the hell is reading this chapter. kudos to you for making it this far.

And for all my readers, I am sorry. This book is badly written, I didn't originally know where it was going or how it would've ended and now here I am. Granted with 10k+ reads is actually touching for me. So thank you for taking your time to read this. I appreciate it.

As for the original theory, here I go:

Konoha has the ordinary stuff with a few exceptions. There are some people who are gifted with supernatural abilities(my unoriginal ass did this fite me).

Sakura and Shikamaru were some examples, and the old drunkard from Chapter 2 or 3. Anyways it is possible for one to take or "steal" the ability of another, by eating the heart of said person (yummy!). However, as we noticed, most of those who are gifted also have or end up having mental problems.

There, the actual theory of the story, but what about Sakura?

Sakura was an antisocial kid when she was little. I hinted that her mother was gifted and also had mental problems. Mebuki abused her daughter, and it left scars but Sakura was able to hide it well. A little too well actually.

You see, because she did not have any friends, she created an "imaginary friend" that was later nicknamed Inner. At the time Inner was her only friend. Sakura's gift ended up separating from her and projected unto Inner who developed her own personality. She treated Inner as a real person and showered her with plenty attention, bringing the consciousness to life. Later Sakura meets Ino and the others and leaves Inner.

"But you took her away from me." ~Inner told Ino this when she was locked up.

Although Sakura, had in a sense, dumped Inner, the latter was still her other personality(the one that possessed the gift) and was a part of Sakura. We saw that she would constantly pester and taunt Sakura in her mind, creating illusions. Inner and Sakura were opposites, one killed and the other wanted to heal. When Inner was in control of their body, the normally jade eyes would turn red and vice versa.

Okay I see but what about when Ino "killed" Sakura in the woods? The story moved from that point but I'm clueless.

When Ino supposedly killed Sakura, she just separated the two. Inner became a demon going around stealing gifts and killing people. Ino had an ability which she named "Vision." This ability allowed her to see pieces of the future. Shikamaru had one similar to Sakura. His shadow was a demon and when Shikamaru allowed his shadow to possess him, he can manipulate shadows and do other cool stuff. So he is essentially part demon or beast, either one works tbh(If you have any ideas of names tell me).

Inner tried to get these but failed. She did managed to get Hinata's though, which allowed her to see and communicate with the dead. All this time, the actual Sakura was a specter, following Naruto around and sharing Itachi's memories with Sasuke.

Why?

She felt the highest levels of empathy from him, and they shared a bond.

Why was Sakura a child?

Because that was the last time she had full control of her body. The other times we see is her and Inner fighting for control.

What about the rest?

Naruto killed Inner in the end and then proceeds to find Sasuke. Sakura's eyes became heterochromatic because inner had the gift. The gift was apart of Sakura as well as Inner. So she got back her gift.

In the end Naruto said to her that he will put her back together meaning he will find away to revive her.

Well that pretty much sums up the entire theory I had. But if you had a different one then feel free to share. I'm doing a sequel after fixing this book, that's if you want. It will explain the rest of the plot more and also answer some questions I specifically left out just in case.

If you have any questions feel free to ask -->

I submitted this book in the Naruto Watty Awards under the General category. I do not expect to win but at least I tried.

Welp.

~Grimm