"A future with you?"

Author's note

I'm back guys 😆
Here's an early chapter for a certain smartass ; )

[ 1 month later]

"Rosé you should take a break now"

"Miss Karen I'm fine"

"You're so stubborn, wait till I complain Lisa about it"

Rosé was working in the small farm in the backyard of the house. It had now been a month since they've taken shelter under the kindness of the old lady ; Miss Karen.

"Miss please! Lisa would become really worried and won't let me do anything" Rosé chuckled and sprayed water on the leafy plants.

It was scorching hot during the day but Rosé happily showered her friends with water.

Although Miss Karen seemed emotionless and cold at first but has now gradually warmed up to the two young lovers.

"I'm back!" A blond head popped out of the door and greeted with a smile.

"Welcome back kid, how was the deal at the market?" Karen asked with a smile.

"It went great! Customers really loved our vegetables and some have even pre ordered " Lisa said with an excited smile.

"That's great " The old lady chuckled "By the way get that young lady out of the burning Sun, she's been working since morning"

"Rosé..." Lisa looked towards her with an angry pout.

"I'm fine! You both just worry too much " Rosé grinned and continued working.

Lisa didn't replied and just walked over to her side.

"Why don't you ever listen chipmunk?" Lisa placed her hand around Rosé's back and one under her thighs lifting her up from the ground.

"Hey I'm not done yet!" Rosé filled up her cheeks with air.

"Miss Karen we'll be back soon. This chipmunk needs to be taught a lesson " Lisa smiled in Karen's direction.

"Only you can make her listen" Karen smiled back.

_______________________________________

Lisa carried Rosé back to their room, inspite of her constant assurance that she was alright.

Now inside the room, Lisa let Rosé down. She then took of her hat and placed it on the hook without uttering a word.

"Lisa....are you angry?" Rosé asked pressing her lips together.

"Yes" Lisa replied shortly without looking in her direction.

"Bear..." Rosé gently pleaded to get her attention.

"Rosé I told you don't overwork yourself " Lisa's honey brown orbs were filled with worry as she looked in Rosé's direction.

Rosé smiled warmly in Lisa's direction. She walked over to Lisa and grabbed her by the wrist, guiding her to the bed.

She then asked Lisa to sit down while she placed her knees on both sides of her thighs and sat down on her lap, straddling her legs.

"Bear look at me " Rosé asked placing her arms around Lisa's neck.

"I'm still angry with you Rosé" Lisa replied turning her head to the other side.

Rosé leaned in planted a soft kiss on Lisa's temple "I'm sorry..."

Lisa slowly turned her head back to facing Rosé "I'm just worried about you chipmunk..."

"I know..." Rosé tucked a loose strand behind Lisa's ear and continued to stare in the honey brown orbs she was deeply in love with "But I want to work hard for our future bear....I want to give my everything so that I can be with you till I'm no longer able to breath"