" Fuck up "

Author's note |

Here's the second update for my dear patient readers 🙂

Enjoy 😊❤

«Rosé»

"Lisaaaaa......" Rosé whispered as she hugged her pillow tightly.

My bear....I love you so much

Knock knock

"Sister Roseanne, Hopeful Christian has demanded your presence in his office" A voice came from the front door.

"What could he be calling you for at this hour?" Jisoo asked with a raised brow as she heard the voice.

Rosé got out of her blanket and sat back up with a confused and worried face.

"He says it's urgent please come this instant" Another voice came from outside the door.

"Alright Joanne I'll come shortly"

Rosé got off her bed in her night gown and placed her hand on her heart anxiously.

What could he be calling me for?

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes, my child you may"

An old man in his 60s was sitting at his chair behind a desk. He was bald in the middle with ramnents of blond hair present to the sides of his head while his eyes were of sky blue colour. He was wearing the same uniform as worn by the students since discipline was for all according to his beliefs.

"Come take a seat Roseanne" He said with a smile.

Rosé came inside and took a seat hesitantly. She then started fiddling with her fingers anxious for the reason of her call.

"Sorry for calling you this late dear" He said as he eyed the clothing.

"It's alright sir" Rosé uttered as she pulled her gown collar back up.

"You've grown up to be a beautiful young lady Roseanne" He said with a smile while tapping a pen on his desk and keeping his eyes locked to Rosé.

It was night time and most of community were to be asleep by this time unless you were an official. The silence in the proximity made Rosé really uncomfortable for some reason.

"Um thankyou sir" Rosé replied while trying to ignore the gaze on her.

"You were always different Roseanne...a confident young girl who wanted to do something more in life, wanting to reach the level of men " He said with a chuckle and then continued while standing up from his place "But I know by now all your delusions have cleared my child"

Rosé just sat there silently, her hands interlocked in anger which she was trying desperately to suppress.

"I know every girl's dream is to get married and have a blessed future with her husband" He said while stepping closer to Rosé's side.

Rosé heart started pounding anxiously as she saw footsteps coming closer.

He came to Rosé's side and leaned his lower back against the desk.

"You will soon be given the holy moment in your life as well" He said as he placed Rosé's Burnett strands to the side and stroked her cheek.

Rosé wanted to escape from this person. His actions making her sick in her stomach, but she knew better what would happen if she angered the person touching her.