" Best for you... "

Auther's note |

Hey guysss I'm back, finally got the time to do what I love 😩😆

Hope you're all fine ❤
Sorry for leaving you guys at such a dramatic moment 😂 (I'm a sadist..jk )

And I was kinda surprised that you didn't seemed to mind incest that much lol 😂😂😂 (I had mixed feelings about the review 👉👈)

That's why I love whatpadd and my readers since you don't limit your imagination and are open minded to new ideas 😊❤❤

Enjoy guys 😘

"Lisa are you alright?" Rosé asked with a worried voice as Lisa became quite all of a sudden.

A few seconds passed by with Lisa staring in blank space. She then finally spoke again.

"Why?..."

Rosé just stared in the blank honey brown orbs with a confused face.

"Why didn't you say anything about your mother before?"

"Well..."

"Yes.."

Rosé bit her lower lip with her smile fading and eyes filling with sadness.

"Rosé tell me..."

Rosé looked in the worried honey browns of her bear and then hugged her warmly, snuggling closer to her neck.

"She died a few years back..." Rosé replied as she closed her eyes and clutched Lisa's shirt "And I never had the courage to bring it up"

Lisa didn't even knew how to react at the moment, she just sat there dumbfounded. Her mind and heart seemed to be torn apart as her world came crumbling down. Her heart aching for everything to be a nightmare. A nightmare she desperately wanted to wake up from.

"Lisa are you alright? What happened please tell me?" Rosé asked in a concerned voice as she shifted in the embrace and cupped Lisa's cheeks.

Lisa was snapped out of her daze from the familiar sweet concerned voice. She stretched her hand to cup Rosé's cheek but halted mid-way and retracted her hand back and closed it in a tight fist.

"Lisa?" Rosé asked confused by Lisa's actions.

"I'm not feeling well...I need to go "

"Bear tell me what happened??" Rosé asked getting more and more concerned with Lisa's sudden change of behavior. Her hands still cupping Lisa's cheeks.

"I need to go..." Lisa uttered with a broken voice as she brought Rosé's hands down from her cheeks.

Rosé felt as though someone stabbed her heart as Lisa brought her hands down....the feeling of Lisa being distant was worse than anything she had ever felt before.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

«Rosé»

Rosé was in the maternity ward, helping her sisters get the beds ready for the new borns.
Although she tried not to think about it much but her mind was just filled with a certain bear and it caused a mixture of emotions to flow through her being.

Her heart fluttered with happiness knowing Lisa had the same feelings and couldn't stop replaying the sweet intimate moment between them...but her heart was also worried about her bear and wanted to know the reason behind her change of behavior.

"What could've happened?" Rosé uttered faintly as she gripped the ward counter for support. She then took out the pendant underneath her shirt and held it close to her heart as she closed her eyes "Maybe she is worried about the trouble from before....but what could it be and why hasn't she told me about it yet?"