Pregnant

She couldn't believe it. She just couldn't. It was imposible, and she was terrified. How was she going to tell her friends? How was she going to tell her family?
How was she going to tell Peter?

Yes, they were screwed. She was a 17 year old girl, really mature for her age and super smart. He was a sweet, inocent and inteligent boy. And even so they managed to be put in this disaster. Yes, as you are probably imaging, she's pregnant. And she didn't know what she was gonna do.

Michelle's POV

I can't understand it, even less believe it. I'm too young to be a mother, I deffinetly am. And the father, well, our relationship is difficult. Peter Parker, I wonder how he will react when I tell him, if I tell him...
Well, lets start from the beginning:
Peter and me aren't dating, we 're "best friends", but everyone knows we have feelings for each other, even ourselfes. It started like a little crush, I didn't even notice I liked him until Ned, with wide mouth, told me after Peter was gone:
"MJ, what was that? You just confirmed my suspicions! You do like Peter!"
"What?! Ned what are you saying?! I do not like him!"
We were at my house, we were having a movie night, like all weekends. Peter and I just shared a hug, Like Ned called it, a loving hug. He went crazy about it.
"OMG FINALLY MY SHIP"
"Shut up loser, I do NOT like him"
"Yes, yes you do. Don't you think I can't see the looks you share, the way you always look at each other, your stares, your hugs, the way you look more comfortable around each other, like if you were each others safe place, or how you almost cuddle at the movie nights " he said this with a shit-eating grin, proud of himself. My face went red, and I realized that maybe, it was true. My face should be describing my feelings because Ned said
"God, you didn't know, did you? Well, now you do and me too. I will help you!"

And this is how everything started.
After that, we did more movie nights, a looot more. And we met much more, usually with Ned, but he liked to disappear in the middle of the "meetings" and let them alone. But that just happened at afternoons, when they were having ice cream or something. That was until one day.

Flashback

We were going to the avengers tower, that was Peters second home. I was in my way to go when Ned sent me a message.
"Hope you two lovebirds take the oportunity and have fun😏😉"

I didn't know what it could mean, so I didn't pay him attention. When I got to the tower, I was greeted by Pepper Potts, my idol.
I had dinner with her, Peter and Tony Stark, who Peter now called Tony. We all sitted on the couch and watched a film. Even some of the avengers joined us, like Natasha, Clint, Sam, Steve and Bucky. After the film ended, de said good night to the others. I went with Peter to his room, that is where we were supposed to sleep with Ned, but the things turned out a different way.

We entered the room, and at the moment I felt very nervous: I was going to spend the night at a boys bedroom. And the boy in cuestion was Peter, my crush.
We were laying in bed watching another random film when a romantic scene started playing and Peter started to act really weird.
He was staring at me, I looked at him and told him
"Parker, do I have something on my fac-"
I was cut off by him kissing me. It was a sweet kiss, but it quickly became a heated one. My hands were in his hair and his in my waist. He placed kisses on my neck while I ran my hands around his back.
When we woke up the next morning we were together, under the covers and naked. He was sleeping with an ARM around me and his head on my hair, while I was resting my head on his chest and had my legs in his lap. We woke up at the same time, saw each other, and tried to cover our bodies with the blankets.
"Wh-what?"
And then we remebered and decided to act like if nothing had happened, but we both knew everything had changed.

Tony's POV

This is still in the flashback.

I was worried about the kid, I know he liked her, he told me. And knowing the way she looked at him, she may like him too.
I know Peter is a good boy but he is still a teenager, I will have the talk with him.
I was woken up at 3 a.m. by a loud noise and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. On my way there I knocked on Peters door, and he said:
"Tony is that you?"
"Don't come in! Good night"
At the moment I knew what happened. Oh god this kid.
"now we will have a very long talk, you know right?"
I just heard him complain while I was walking to my room.