Thruth or dare

It was a random night for the avengers, each of them was doing their own thing: Steve was making dinner together with Bucky, Clint was playing video games in the living room with Scott and Thor was watching them beyond emotion, Tony was talking to Pepper, Natasha and Wanda talked about "girls things" as they were called when Vision tried to join them on the couch, Sam was recording something on his phone and Bruce was in the lab, while Peter was in his room doing homework .
- Hey, dinner is ready! - Steve shouted from the kitchen.
-What do we have today?
-Well, I made pasta and Bucky made some of his famous cookies, so basically that's it.
Everyone went to the table to start eating, except one child.

-I'll go look for him- Tony said rising from his place at the table.
-Peter come out of dinner ready! - When he could not speak again, he entered the room to see his son sleeping on his desk. He had fallen asleep while working and his soft curls were around his face. Tony decided that he should wake him up in case he was hungry, so exactly what he did.

-Pete, come on, buddy, wake up.
-No, dad, I do not want to.
- We'll have a movie night later and it's your tournament to choose a movie, so ...
- It's okay, I'm coming.

Everyone had already started talking loudly. They sat at the table and ate. When everyone finished, they went to the living room and sat in the different armchairs. Wanda and Vision were in the love seat, Thor was in the mouth, Sam Bucky Steve Clint and Rhodey were on the biggest sofa and the rest in the smallest. Tony was sitting next to Pepper with Peter's head in his lap while playing with the little boy's hair. Peters legs were in Natasha's lap and her head on Bruce's shoulder. Star Wars was playing on television, but anyone was paying attention. Suddenly, the television made a strange noise and turned black.

-What happens?
-It seems that it is broken, nothing that can not be repaired though - Tony said after examining him.
-Well, until it's all right again, would you like to play a game? - Wanda sweated. The group accepted and began to discuss what the work should do.
-What about the truth or the challenge? - Said Sam smiling widely, he had nothing to hide, not a sly girlfriend or hidden children, and he was not shy, so he liked this game a lot. The rest said yes without thinking what might happen next.
-Well, Tony, I encourage you to eat the whole bag of chips in 10 seconds.

And then Tony did it, at least he tried, just put all the food in his mouth in time. Everyone laughed at his red face.

Then it was Bucky, who chose the truth. Sam took the opportunity to embarrass him and Steve.
-What are those bruises in Steves Neck? - At the moment Steve turned red and Bucky just smiled. The rest laughed.
-Hickies
-Whose?! - Sam said, sarcasm evident in his voice.
-These were two questions.

Then it was Clints' turn, and he had to try to put Mjoiner, which he could not. The game night was coming to an end and they chose one last person who was Peter.

-Well, how many girlfriends have you ever had? - Peter turned red with embarrassment and knew they would ask him something like that.
-Well, two.
-What?! - Shouted the majority of the group, since they did not know about Liz or MJ.
-One was called Liz, it was really just my return date and her father ended up being a criminal that I sent to jail, so yes ... -And the other?
-Well, she's still my girlfriend, we've been playing for months. I love her and yes, that's all. Everyone was surprised at least, and before they had time to ask more questions about her, Peter's phone rang.
-Oh! It's her! Well, I have to catch this, good night everyone! - and so he was gone.
-OMG, did you know Tony?
-Of course I knew. What kind of dad would I be if I did not? He even asked me for advice.
-Tony, we all know that's not true.
-Well, he did not bit him directly, he thanked me for giving him that advice. Pepper also knew it, did not you honey? -If Tony now stops shaming our son. -But where is the fun in that? Her name is MJ, she is really sarcastic and feminist, a good girl, that's all she told me.
-I have an idea- Nat said, scaring some of the other avengers- we should invite her to come to dinner, maybe even a movie night, what do you think?

the other avengers laughed when they realized how much they could embarrass the child in front of his girl. everyone thought it was a good idea, let's see how it works ...

******************************************************************************

Well, this was my first oneshot, I know it's bad, but the next one will be better, I promise. Do all the request you want in the comments and tell me if you want a part 2 of this oneshot, if you want it, I'll do it. Sorry for the bad vocabullary and grammar, I'm not english, feel free to correct me in any mistakes. Also, thank you so much for reading!