Epilogue.

Five years..

Five years I've wasted looking for myself, and regretting that I left her. That was the biggest mistake of my love that I have done. And God knows how hard it is for me. I know, I don't have any right to feel that way. But she.. She's the one who completes the half of me.

I know her whereabouts. Her best friend keeps me updated. I know where she goes, I know the people whom she'd meet. It's kind of creepy, but that's the only way that she's fine. Even without me.

Five hurtful years I've caused. I booked a flight back to the Philippines when I knew she was coming back. Thanks to Chance family, owning an airline company.

Five years of holding my heart back. Nanay was so angry at me back then. But, she understands. She also blamed herself on why she left. I was happy for her, to be honest. She achieved her goal and her dream. I wasn't there beside her, but I'm damn proud of what she achieved.

Ours, wasn't as great as how my parents fell in love with each other. Ours is our own story that we're the main characters. Added to that are our three kids, Storm, River and Oceana. 

God knows how thankful I am when she came back. I was mad at her before. But I was even madder to myself the most. How much I've wasted with the thought of hating her, but realizing the I hated myself, not her. 

I wanted to hugged her the first time I saw her again. But I was ashamed, ashamed of myself because of what I've done for the past five years. 

Maybe five years was wasted, but that five years was worth of our struggles. Struggles of finding our own worth, five years of learning to love ourselves despite of being hurt. And five years of being apart, but coming back to each other. 

This is Erwann Thunder Altamirano Villacencio, and I am forever and will be inlove to my neighbor--my pillar, my love, my muffin and my wife, Heroine Lightning Valenciaga-Villacencio. 

*THE END.*

*****

And that is Thunder Villacencio x Hero Valenciaga story. 

With all my heart, 

Maria Tomasina

P.S Thank you!