Bristleleaf (My OC) ♡ Reader

Y/N's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes as I searched for prey in a hunting duo with Bristleleaf, my best friend. Funny thing is, he is also my crush. "Bristle, come out from behind the tree!" He stepped out. "I saw some juniper, and I thought it would be good to collect some for Jayfeather, Honeyheart, and Alderheart." I checked behind the tree. "Liar! There's no berr-" "There is definitely a bus-" "No there's not! Mousebrain! Anyway, we are supposed to be hunting. Shush! There's a wren!" He and I carefully stalked him. I let out a caterwaul, but before it could even raise it's wings, it was dead. (If you don't want to know this, look for "END." So there was a dead baby bird hanging from a gazeebo at school, and I didn't think it was a bird until I saw it's head. It was terrible! It's mouth was open, too, so it must have been crying for help. It was like a noose.. one friendly comment = one prayer that the baby bird went to bird heaven. R.I.P Birdie, may you have endless worms and flight in Bird-StarClan. ALSO, PEOPLE NEED TO STOP LITTERING, OR STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS! 《END》)

Y/N's P.O.V

I carried the wren proudly, Bristleleaf trotting along with a mouse. It was sundown, so I gave the wren to Flowerfrost, who was expecting kits any day now, and took Bristleleaf's mouse. I couldn't help but sigh at the sight of Flowerfrost, sure, I wanted to be the best warrior I could be, but I also wan't kits... I am too shy to tell Bristleleaf.. Sigh.

Bristleleaf's P.O.V

I decide to be mean to Y/N by stealing her nest, but did I mention that even though Y/N is my closest friend, I like Goldenflower? I hope that I'll be able to tell Goldenflower.. and Y/N. "Hey!" Oops. Y/N is here, but already? That was qui-oof! "Foxheart! You used a kit-move!" "You stole my nest!" "Would you please stop bickering? I'm trying to sleep!" Shadoweyes complained. "Um... anyways.. I have a confe-ss-ion to make?" Y/N stuttered. "So do I." I replied. "I'll go first.. I..loveyouBristleandhavesincekithoodandeventhoughicanlivewithitiwouldbeveryheartbrokenifyousaidnotobeingmates." (readable) "Say that again?" "What I'm trying to say is.. would you be my mate, Bristle?" Oh.. StarClan. I should've gone first. But I can't say no.. I've lost the feeling when I look at Golden. "Yes, I will, Y/n. I used to love Golden, but now.. I've realized I've been chasing after the wrong she-cat." We curled up together, neither complaining about nests.

5 1/2 moons later ♡

Y/N's P.O.V

Well, I got my wish. I'm expecting at least three kits, Honeyheart AND Jayfeather confirm. Alderheart is unsure. Ow! My stomach hurts!! "Bristleleaf. Get Jayfeather, Alderheart, and Honeyheart. They're coming." I say in an urgent voice. "Are you sure?" "Yes, I-ow!" "He stares at me, concerned, and then nods to himself and races off. Honeyheart arrives first with a stick and poppy seeds, just in case, and Jay and Alder show up, too, because they have more experience delivering kits.

Timeskip to end of delivery º~º

Honey's P.O.V

I'm proud of Y/N and Bristle, because it seems hard to deliver one kit, let alone three kits. They have named their kits K/N, Tigerkit, and Echokit. The kits are adorable!

(Httyd + Warriors)

Snowi: *poof* Here ya go, hybrids! Also, the Toothless story is being updated twice every other week, sometimes more.

Bristleleaf: *poof, dances around like a maniac* This was too shoorrrttt!

Toothless: *poof* Snowi told me she had no inspiration, and she'd take all of your cookies if you hybrids didn't start requesting!

Snowi: Yep! Please request ideas, people, scenarios, ocs, anything!

Toothless: *dissapears, taking Bristle with him*

Snowi: Bai! *dissapears*

Word count: Only 609 words. 😕